Dogs Web Page

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It might be. I don't recall rocks being there though either lol.

Hold on... isn't PMF exclusively for Sydney Olympic FC to use?
They have done a little bit of landscaping there and there is some new plants and rocks.

There's two fields out the back Olympic use the one closet to the houses and there is a spare next to the train line which the 'Dogs use all the time it always has footy line markings on it.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where the heck are they training? I thought Belmore was their training ground. This place has rocks, trees and plants in the background.
Things like rocks,trees and plants are only seen in the Shire
No chance of being in the Bankstown District lol

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I think the club controls it and just uses anything relevant from the NRL. We seem to rely on the NRL for the majority of ours. Check out Newcastle’s site in comparison to ours it leaves ours for dead and there’s a few clubs like that.
Friend of mine goes for Knights...consequently my FB feed was constantly loading up Knights membership, sponsorship, merch. Very professionally presented too.

Blocked it now of course but they display excellent social media content and awareness.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Membership survey asks who your fav player is, still has Frawley and lichaa on it ffs
What's more concerning is how either of those guys got on there to start with.
How Frawley picked up a development contract at the Raiders this year baffles...

Rockford

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
Theirs few training pics because the boys are bulking up eating garlic chicken down the road..
So there might be a chance of El Jannah being a Major Sponsor? asking for a friend...

JAYDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Id say we will get a look at Biondi in the 9's

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
is our club website still in existence, would hardly know it by the lack of content available or shown

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What’s Nu Brown up to these days? Hire him to be videographer for a fkn weekly V log

Can someone at the club perhaps marketing stop and think about what content would appeal to the fans

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck the Broncos and the chocolate soldiers.. we will smash both of those crap clubs this year at home and in their backyard.
LOLLL ok I hope we do but you clearly didn't get the point I was making. Both those clubs are putting out heaps of quality content for their supporters via social media while the Bulldogs are doing what ...

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What’s Nu Brown up to these days? Hire him to be videographer for a fkn weekly V log

Can someone at the club perhaps marketing stop and think about what content would appeal to the fans
I know you were joking but that's actually a really interesting idea and one that could work.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LOLLL ok I hope we do but you clearly didn't get the point I was making. Both those clubs are putting out heaps of quality content for their supporters via social media while the Bulldogs are doing what ...
Hahahaha dare I say it... flying under the radar :tearsofjoy: