Will the young people of today ever party like we did?

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never ceases to amaze me how many dogs fans on the Kennel are overseas.

Is it as dangerous as its made out to be and I'm not talking about the favelas?

At this stage I have traveled most places except South America & Africa, due to concerns over safety.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Who cares about partying, if you want drugs and all that shit just go to a rave in Sydney where you can find all the party people off their heads lmao

On a friday or saturday night you can find the boys and I working on cars at my workshop, much better use of time
You have a workshop? Why am I only finding out now? Lol

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
A

Alexander the Great

I took a guided tour once through Rocinha based in Rio. Pretty intense moment but they are run almost like a small town inside. They have there own shops/electricity/laws. I'm sure the bosses get a kick back from the revenue made so no one really would have done anything silly.

The people in then were very friendly. Along my travels in my life I find always the people with nothing are always the most giving and real.
Never ceases to amaze me how many dogs fans on the Kennel are overseas.

Is it as dangerous as its made out to be and I'm not talking about the favelas?

At this stage I have traveled most places except South America & Africa, due to concerns over safety.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I took a guided tour once through Rocinha based in Rio. Pretty intense moment but they are run almost like a small town inside. They have there own shops/electricity/laws. I'm sure the bosses get a kick back from the revenue made so no one really would have done anything silly.

The people in then were very friendly. Along my travels in my life I find always the people with nothing are always the most giving and real.
PS love your Iraqi Rambo avatar. He has done more to stop/kill Isis goat fuckers than the West has.

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
PS love your Iraqi Rambo avatar. He has done more to stop/kill Isis goat fuckers than the West has.
Lucky you said that.

I thought it was an ISIS headscarf which I thought was a strange change from a Jewish Metal band member.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Lucky you said that.

I thought it was an ISIS headscarf which I thought was a strange change from a Jewish Metal band member.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Azrael

He is a normal muslim fighting against demons.

Even us Assyrians (Christians) team up with him to clear the cockroaches.

PS I love his catch phrase... "GRIND THEM INTO DUST" (rough translation from Arabic to English)

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Azrael

He is a normal muslim fighting against demons.

Even us Assyrians (Christians) team up with him to clear the cockroaches.

PS I love his catch phrase... "GRIND THEM INTO DUST" (rough translation from Arabic to English)
Thanks for the clarification.

I must admit to having trouble working out who's who in the Middle East but thats only because I'm uneducated on these issues and also due to America working with then against certain groups etc.

Last edited:
A

Alexander the Great

He is a fucking legend. They feared him.

He also saved a few churches along the way so he scored a few extra brownie points with me

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You have a workshop? Why am I only finding out now? Lol
Haha my old was a mechanical engineer aswell, so every house we have lived at there has been a big workshop as our backyard and since he retired its mine now for all my stuff to go in

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I've worked at half these places, no joke lol

Only reason I stepped foot into these places was because I got paid well. Never been to a club socially.
Fuck I wish I was as smart as you.
All these different clubs they have, whats the difference?

Most play the same shit music,attract the same kind of dim witted idiots and all serve the same over priced poison.

Honestly you can have more fun at a library.
Also a place to meet smarter and more attractive people!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
He is a fucking legend. They feared him.

He also saved a few churches along the way so he scored a few extra brownie points with me
A Muslim man who saved Christian Churches is respected by a Jewish man?

I'm confused.