The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
So why would that one article go viral? Why does any article go viral? Because it causes uproar in a section of the community, because people couldnt let it go. Gees i wonder who those people would be

And what in the hell does that article have to do with a brisbane public library Sunday morning session.

Again parents DECIDED to take their kids, NO ONE was forced. It was a CHOICE.

You conveniently ignore that.

I never said ONE article went viral.. There was plenty of articles.. I used that as an example to illustrate the point that this is not a new thing, and we do know it causes problems

that's not the only reason articles go viral... there is also a little thing called algorithms.. but regardless... yes, they cause uproar, and the promoters of these events are well aware of this, yet they persist, so they are just as much at fault when they could have easily taken it to a private setting.

Last edited:

TheThird

Banned
Reaction score
So it's claimed that there is nothing sexualised about it, yet I don't see supporters here dressing in drag, or actively deessing their infants.
Didn't see the kids there either for that matter.
Maybe because it's deemed inappropriate to dress an infant in drag?
Wonder why that is?

Last edited:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Ao it's claimed that there is nothing sexualised about it, yet don't see supporters here dressing in drag, or actively deessing their infants.
Didn't see the kids there either for that matter.
Maybe because it's deemed inappropriate to dress an infant in drag?
Wonder why that is?
Here's another thing... the drag queen who was reading to the children... his/her name was...

Diamond Goodrim.

GOODRIM.

Yep... really appropriate for children.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Here's another thing... the drag queen who was reading to the children... his/her name was...

Diamond Goodrim.

GOODRIM.

Yep... really appropriate for children.
That's pretty funny. Obvious play on "Delta Goodrem"

Wahesh

Reaction score
That's pretty funny. Obvious play on "Delta Goodrem"
I am by no means a fan of Delta, but if I was her, that would piss me the F**K off! I would actually check if there's any legal action that can be taken on that.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Stupid fuckin chinaman trying to get on packed trains at wynyard like they are trying to escape from some type of holocaust
I let the stupid ***** get in front of me and waited the extra 2 mins for a half empty train 2 minutes later

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
"Roasting"... a Ricky Gervais "roasting" has gone viral and is being shared and heavily promoted, by the same types of people and organisations who grand stand about bullying... Maybe he is taking the piss, and maybe the people he goes after are actually pieces of work... it doesn't matter when his antics are being replicated online, or in the school yard... just another reason why I can't stand Hollywood

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Stupid fuckin chinaman trying to get on packed trains at wynyard like they are trying to escape from some type of holocaust
I let the stupid ***** get in front of me and waited the extra 2 mins for a half empty train 2 minutes later
Don't be racist.
Its a well known fact that Asians are the most intelligent and successful out of all races!

It has nothing to do with quantity over quality.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Don't be racist.
Its a well known fact that Asians are the most intelligent and successful out of all races!

It has nothing to do with quantity over quality.
Why are their women the hottest as well? Dayum those Asians have it all.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Especially those ones who are half Asian. My goodness they're something else.
Yeah I don't mind women who look Kyrgyzstani!

Have you seen women from the in between regions of Russia and China?
They're quite exotic!
I can never get used to a person who looks Asian but speaks Russian though.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Yeah I don't mind women who look Kyrgyzstani!

Have you seen women from the in between regions of Russia and China?
They're quite exotic!
I can never get used to a person who looks Asian but speaks Russian though.
I remember last time I was in Lebanon and I was in a Sushi shop, and I was trying to communicate with the guy in broken English as that's what I was expecting. The Japanese chef replied to me in perfect Arabic. I nearly fell over. Hearing an Asian speak Arabic really threw me off.

Then there's this guy...

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Stupid ***** that take the piss out of one political party but deep throat the other.

Too fucking arrogant and uneducated to realise they are indoctrined sheep gagging on the cocks of corrupt politicians that serve themselves and not the citizens.

PS same goes with the media, automatically rubbish the opposition wing and swallow the bullshit that their wings dribbles.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Stupid ***** that take the piss out of one political party but deep throat the other.

Too fucking arrogant and uneducated to realise they are indoctrined sheep gagging on the cocks of corrupt politicians that serve themselves and not the citizens.

PS same goes with the media, automatically rubbish the opposition wing and swallow the bullshit that their wings dribbles.
No one likes how the country is run, they justify it with lies but the glaring injustices stand out.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
No one likes how the country is run, they justify it with lies but the glaring injustices stand out.
Exactly, but both sides are lying corrupt *****. It's funny to see "educated" people argue the opposition would do a better job than the government.

There is a reason why they are the opposition, because they are more shit and less believable than the government.

Then you get the shit ***** that bag the PM for everything they do but if it was their party in power, they would be running a dick sucking marathon on him.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Exactly, but both sides are lying corrupt *****. It's funny to see "educated" people argue the opposition would do a better job than the government.

There is a reason why they are the opposition, because they are more shit and less believable than the government.

Then you get the shit ***** that bag the PM for everything they do but if it was their party in power, they would be running a dick sucking marathon on him.
The leaders don't even have their hands on the steering wheel half the time, they wait for a sideswipe then blame something else.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cockroaches man.... can't deal with them!.... especially when you go to spray one and he starts flying at you...

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Apostrophe misuse.

Seriously, have educational standards fallen this far?