Dogs Web Page

bells76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I seriously couldn't care less about it, every year it's the same propaganda anyway. " The boys are working harder" " the training is so intense " " we have a new style "..... Then round one kicks off and we have the same unfit, uncoordinated , useless fat heaps of shit we have every year.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I seriously couldn't care less about it, every year it's the same propaganda anyway. " The boys are working harder" " the training is so intense " " we have a new style "..... Then round one kicks off and we have the same unfit, uncoordinated , useless fat heaps of shit we have every year.
At least we will kick into gear around Round 22 and make a good run to finish 12th

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The content is fucking garbage, I'll do the job if the club had the position open. Obviously it can never be on the same scale as Liverpool, but Liverpool literally releases a weekly schedule for content and that's already on-top of the behind the scenes training videos and images they constantly release.
I dont know what your talking about, I think their content is awesome, this is what was on there this morning

homers-web-page.gif

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why would a professional football club have a modern website that constantly provides new and interesting content?

The NRL website is a joke. Some club sites are better than others but ours has always been pretty bad.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Why would a professional football club have a modern website that constantly provides new and interesting content?

The NRL website is a joke. Some club sites are better than others but ours has always been pretty bad.
We are stuck with the NRL’s template but there should be more updates.
I love the highlights of old players etc but they need to work on more up to date content and makes things easier to find.

The problem with the club is that for a long time they were employing local juniors ie friends of friends, cousins & local kids in the office roles. I was hoping new management would put a broom through that and they need to get it done

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We are stuck with the NRL’s template but there should be more updates.
I love the highlights of old players etc but they need to work on more up to date content and makes things easier to find.

The problem with the club is that for a long time they were employing local juniors ie friends of friends, cousins & local kids in the office roles. I was hoping new management would put a broom through that and they need to get it done
The NRL are so outdated. They're a billion dollar code and they put such little money back into their online and media content that they are only hurting themselves..

Simple things like more comprehensive stat updates during the game on the broadcast or at the ground should be mandatory but finding out someone's stats without checking your phone is impossible.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
The NRL are so outdated. They're a billion dollar code and they put such little money back into their online and media content that they are only hurting themselves..

Simple things like more comprehensive stat updates during the game on the broadcast or at the ground should be mandatory but finding out someone's stats without checking your phone is impossible.

Things like this enhance the game day or viewing experience but they can't even provide basic stats regularly!
Exactly and especially when Telstra is a major sponsor

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Look at what popped up on the clubs facebook page the next day after this post...
Is that Bailey Biondi-Odo in the background of that second pic? He has Utai like legs for such a little fella.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They need to be more proactive. It's a shame people have to complain about these things for them to be prompted into action to do what should have been done earlier.

If they're trying to increase memberships, then surely you'd want as much content, information and buzz about the club as possible?

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Under the radar...Under the radar

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Membership survey asks who your fav player is, still has Frawley and lichaa on it ffs

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I dont even bother to go on it anymore. Just the same old shit and nothing new.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Stay tuned to the Bulldogs website though, they will be announcing Foran being signed from the Warriors any moment now.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Look at what popped up on the clubs facebook page the next day after this post...
Is that Bailey Biondi-Odo in the background of that second pic? He has Utai like legs for such a little fella.
Where the heck are they training? I thought Belmore was their training ground. This place has rocks, trees and plants in the background.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Where the heck are they training? I thought Belmore was their training ground. This place has rocks, trees and plants in the background.
It looks like the Peter Moore Fields on the other side of the hill at Belmore.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
It looks like the Peter Moore Fields on the other side of the hill at Belmore.
It might be. I don't recall rocks being there though either lol.

Hold on... isn't PMF exclusively for Sydney Olympic FC to use?