Dogs Web Page

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Agree, was expecting to have seen a few image galleries posted by now. Maybe they feel though overdid the hype train last off season and are winding it down a bit for this season?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The content is fucking garbage, I'll do the job if the club had the position open. Obviously it can never be on the same scale as Liverpool, but Liverpool literally releases a weekly schedule for content and that's already on-top of the behind the scenes training videos and images they constantly release.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Some clubs have been producing mini documentaries on their pre-season’s and have great content. We are lucky to get anything besides the generic stuff from the NRL site.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Some clubs have been producing mini documentaries on their pre-season’s and have great content. We are lucky to get anything besides the generic stuff from the NRL site.
So in that case clubs do control the content on their sites? I was wondering if it was part of the Telstra/NRL deal (sites and content) because it takes a day or two for content to drip feed to the website that is released on other channels earlier including Twitter and LinkedIn.
Surely they'd release content to all channels simultaneously if they could. I'm going to see what I can find out - it doesn't make much sense.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The content is fucking garbage, I'll do the job if the club had the position open. Obviously it can never be on the same scale as Liverpool, but Liverpool literally releases a weekly schedule for content and that's already on-top of the behind the scenes training videos and images they constantly release.
Liverpool's website doesn't look that interesting...should I click on the fireworks button?

upload_2020-1-15_21-4-31.png

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
So in that case clubs do control the content on their sites? I was wondering if it was part of the Telstra/NRL deal (sites and content) because it takes a day or two for content to drip feed to the website that is released on other channels earlier including Twitter and LinkedIn.
Surely they'd release content to all channels simultaneously if they could. I'm going to see what I can find out - it doesn't make much sense.
I think the club controls it and just uses anything relevant from the NRL. We seem to rely on the NRL for the majority of ours. Check out Newcastle’s site in comparison to ours it leaves ours for dead and there’s a few clubs like that.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We are all use to a very slack Official Web Page,But surely they can put up some training pics of the boys!
I was thinking the same thing its pretty shit

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I think the club controls it and just uses anything relevant from the NRL. We seem to rely on the NRL for the majority of ours. Check out Newcastle’s site in comparison to ours it leaves ours for dead and there’s a few clubs like that.
OK will do and I'll see what I can find out and post back.
Agreed that if the club controls it there's no excuse for it not being better.
Take for example the sponsorship announcement today - might not be the biggest news in town, but relevant to the club and its supporters and it was on other channels today, so why isn't it on the clubs official website as well...

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Take for example the sponsorship announcement today - might not be the biggest news in town, but relevant to the club and its supporters and it was on other channels today, so why isn't it on the clubs official website as well...
They did do a few good things towards the end of last year with a few articles on the juniors but apart from that it’s been bad for a long time. I’m think it’s Zappa looking after that after he returned from the media department at the NRL last year.

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The raiders even did a Christmas song,it was hilarious . Our media manager needs to lift their act. “It’s the fans that make the game” keep us entertained !

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What announcement?

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I bet something gets put up in the next few days because it was mentioned on here.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Come on guys cut the club some slack, we're doing the best to bring back the 80's and there was no internet back then......Lynne assures me that she has posted everything off to Rugby League Week, we ran out of stamps over the weekend plus the post office wasn't open til Monday.

Spoiler alert.... its still all the same guys as the last update just doing different stuff

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
It’s all part of the master plan........ :unamused:

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Theirs few training pics because the boys are bulking up eating garlic chicken down the road..

xreedmatic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The raiders even did a Christmas song,it was hilarious . Our media manager needs to lift their act. “It’s the fans that make the game” keep us entertained !
Dogs should do one as well this coming xmas, with Elliott having stars hanging off his branch