Business Class flights

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Business to Japan on SIN this weekend ...... fresh powder to play in!
Nice man. I hear Japan has some good snow. I went many many year ago. Going business is always the way to go for international long fights, if you got the means it’s well worth it.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Woah! $7.5k round trip business class UK? That’s cheap!

Doing a small trip to Phuket with the missus Jetstar business is cheaper than, Thai/Qantas/Singapore airlines. Cheaper by about 2-3k

But if Jetstar isn’t proper business not worth it.
Mate I flew Jetstar to Phuket Oct 2018 and I cant complain, it was a quick smooth flight! I recommend you book a seat behind an emergency exit for the extra leg room, it will come in handy on a 9 hour flight trust me! The only thing with Jetstar is that you don’t get the perks other expensive airlines offer like in flight meal etc, and they charge expensive rates if you want to order any food in flight, however, they do allow you to take your own food on board which will save you heaps of $$$.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mate I flew Jetstar to Phuket Oct 2018 and I cant complain, it was a quick smooth flight! I recommend you book a seat behind an emergency exit for the extra leg room, it will come in handy on a 9 hour flight trust me! The only thing with Jetstar is that you don’t get the perks other expensive airlines offer like in flight meal etc, and they charge expensive rates if you want to order any food in flight, however, they do allow you to take your own food on board which will save you heaps of $$$.
You can take food on any flight

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone flew Jetstar business class, international. The plane is Boeing 787-8, checking online business class looks like Premium Economy (looks shit compared to Qantas/Virgin etc)

Can anyone confirm?
I have been on both economy and J class to Hawaii several times
The seat pitch is better and a little wider at the front
Food and all drinks included in price
They are not a full Skybed,just a little bit more comfortable & legroom
Not worth spending the extra money or points
787 have taken over the old 767,save your money for the actual holiday
Get on eat and sleep

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I have been on both economy and J class to Hawaii several times
The seat pitch is better and a little wider at the front
Food and all drinks included in price
They are not a full Skybed,just a little bit more comfortable & legroom
Not worth spending the extra money or points
787 have taken over the old 767,save your money for the actual holiday
Get on eat and sleep
Thanks finally, the feedback I was looking for.

Missus and I, going Phuket for a week. Decided to flying Singapore airlines their (1 stop over) and Jetstar back (direct). Business both ways. Singapore airlines are affiliate with Velocity so I’m able to use my points and get status credit as well to maintain my current Gold membership.

It’s been a while since we’ve holiday ourselves without kids so we’re going all out on this. Lol.

With Jetstar can you at least recline further than usual, economy seats? In business.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
You are wasting your money if you pay for any upgrades with a budget airline it's just not worth it. Try and nab a emergency exit seat and it's just as good with extra leg room.

I have been a aircraft engineer for years at Mascot and I'd never fly Tiger or Jetstar they are safe but just terribly unreliable and will can a flight at the drop of a hat.

If you value you life never fly Air Asia!

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You are wasting your money if you pay for any upgrades with a budget airline it's just not worth it. Try and nab a emergency exit seat and it's just as good with extra leg room.

I have been a aircraft engineer for years at Mascot and I'd never fly Tiger or Jetstar they are safe but just terribly unreliable and will can a flight at the drop of a hat.

Thanks for the tips sir. Well received and noted. I tend to agree with upgrading on budget airlines hence why I had ask the question to clear my doubt.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Missus and I, going Phuket for a week. Decided to flying Singapore airlines their (1 stop over) and Jetstar back (direct). Business both ways. Singapore airlines are affiliate with Velocity so I’m able to use my points and get status credit as well to maintain my current Gold membership.

It’s been a while since we’ve holiday ourselves without kids so we’re going all out on this. Lol.

With Jetstar can you at least recline further than usual, economy seats? In business.
That’s all good mate,enjoy your second honeymoon lol
The main thing as always is safety,getting back in one piece
Airlines like Jetstar and Scoot are popular purely because the prices and packages
When I started working at the airport 30 years ago the the staff would be drinking and smoking all the way to LA
The back of a plane was like a night club,good old days

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
That’s all good mate,enjoy your second honeymoon lol
The main thing as always is safety,getting back in one piece
Airlines like Jetstar and Scoot are popular purely because the prices and packages
When I started working at the airport 30 years ago the the staff would be drinking and smoking all the way to LA
The back of a plane was like a night club,good old days

Thoughts on Malaysian Airlines? Ever since those planes I will never fly with them.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thoughts on Malaysian Airlines? Ever since those planes I will never fly with them.
I have never been on Mayaysia so can’t really comment
Maybe check out the customer reviews
Like mentioned earlier a lot comes down to points and prices
Good luck

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
They are actually a very safe airline they have just had recent incidents. I wouldn’t have a problem flying with them. Their two incidents weren’t a problem from a mechanical point of view so that’s a huge plus. If anyone is flying to Europe or close to the Middle East call the airline and ask what flight path they are using if it’s going over a conflict zone get a refund.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Flown a couple of times with them and never had any issues. Service on Asian airlines craps all over most other airlines too. I haven't had any issues with them and will happily fly with them again

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha good stuff ,I got this blue bottle of sake on miyjima island I forgot the name but was awsome, lucky I go back to Japan in April will have to sample a few more
Where ya headed the SoH? It'll be cherry blossom time !! and lead up to the summer olympics too ... plus all the amazing food and funkiness of the place!
Have a ball my man!

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Nailed it with those options and a stop where I live! Been before? Need suggestions?
Happy to give some locations that'll likely show bulldogs games.

I lobe it here, fifth year with no plans to relocate elsewhere!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Where ya headed the SoH? It'll be cherry blossom time !! and lead up to the summer olympics too ... plus all the amazing food and funkiness of the place!
Have a ball my man!
This time Tokyo again then toyama, takayama,nagoya, then Sapporo.