Reaction score
Looks like he's been on the Pies while waiting to sign somewhere lol

Last edited:

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nice big pay cut for talk he wanted a Mil a season. Wonder how this is made up although we are talking about a corrupt nrl.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
People have all forgotten they have inglis wage and burgess wage to spend and sutton retiring would of freed up 300 thousand. So thats about 2.5 million. Arrow is no burgess, mitchell has a year to prove his a million dollar fullback.
Im not sure what your all grumbling about. We chose dallin over mitchell on nearly the same money. As he has said he wants oppurtunity to play fullback to see if he is worth a million or more.
Lets see what he does first he may just make us all look like fools, i wouldnt be surprised. We give dallin 700, id rather mitchell at 800 myself. Mitchell is a match winner, dallin trys really hard.
Cant we just wait and see the results before going off the handle.
Our players are paid just as much as there players i dont understand what yez are going on about.
There just smart enough to get good players.
Move on lets see if not giving him a shot comes back to haunt us.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Nice big pay cut for talk he wanted a Mil a season. Wonder how this is made up although we are talking about a corrupt nrl.
If Latrell wanted 1m he would of signed for the Tigers? I think there's a little more to it for him (e.g. indigenous background, family) and I think he's had his eye on the Rabbitohs for a while. It always made the most sense if the Rabbitohs were interested (they were out of the media regarding him for a while).

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
I like Latrell and think he will go down as a superstar but the way he carried on with this contract thing was pathetic. Latrell is a simpleton with a peanut brain and Matt Rose the manager is a tip rat along with his brothers lol

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
People have all forgotten they have inglis wage and burgess wage to spend and sutton retiring would of freed up 300 thousand. So thats about 2.5 million. Arrow is no burgess, mitchell has a year to prove his a million dollar fullback.
Im not sure what your all grumbling about. We chose dallin over mitchell on nearly the same money. As he has said he wants oppurtunity to play fullback to see if he is worth a million or more.
Lets see what he does first he may just make us all look like fools, i wouldnt be surprised. We give dallin 700, id rather mitchell at 800 myself. Mitchell is a match winner, dallin trys really hard.
Cant we just wait and see the results before going off the handle.
Our players are paid just as much as there players i dont understand what yez are going on about.
There just smart enough to get good players.
Move on lets see if not giving him a shot comes back to haunt us.
Stop talking rubbish who said DWZ was on 700k? plus we got DWZ mid last year way before latrell wanted out of the roosters.
Latrell rejected tigers and they offered him a mill, he wasn’t coming here for 800k.
All you do is put the club down and praise other clubs, if you don’t like it go support the roosters or the bunnies.

Costanza

New Pup
Reaction score
You’d struggle to find 1 or 2 articles during his negotiations since say Oct/Nov where he’s actually quoted.

Everyone believes James Hooper and Buzz etc when it suits the agenda but otherwise gives it to them when it’s a shot at their own club. Can’t have it both ways.

watch his press conference yesterday and tell me the kid isn’t genuine and doesn’t look happy with his decision. The Tigers offer of 4m over 4 years was sitting on the table for months yet he didn’t flinch, no way money was a factor

Reactions: J_B

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You’d struggle to find 1 or 2 articles during his negotiations since say Oct/Nov where he’s actually quoted.

Everyone believes James Hooper and Buzz etc when it suits the agenda but otherwise gives it to them when it’s a shot at their own club. Can’t have it both ways.

watch his press conference yesterday and tell me the kid isn’t genuine and doesn’t look happy with his decision. The Tigers offer of 4m over 4 years was sitting on the table for months yet he didn’t flinch, no way money was a factor
He said on insta (Or some other platform) that he wanted to look after his family first and foremost.

Well either that was bullshit or Souffs are upgrading from paper bags to garbage bags.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score

He wanted to retire at 30, can’t retire without money.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
He wanted to retire at 30, can’t retire without money.

Some people have the impression that he will be playing at Souths for peanuts lol.. He will easily make up the difference + extra in TPAs at Souths.. on or off the books

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All these off season moves and clubs ala Parra, Souths etc getting stronger.

I just pray our “decision” to re-sign guys who got us to 10th or whatever last year after a good 2 months of non pressure footy works out to be a master stroke or recruitment, retention and the board can all fuck off.

I WILL be hoping they kick arse and have a great year, but I’ll want blood if they don’t.

again, I’m not pro or anti this board, I just want the job done right!

Reactions: J_B

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
of course russell crowe is placid hes out of his mind on tabacco

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score

Money wasn't a factor? Do you honestly believe he is playing for minimum wage at Souths?
First thing Russell Crowe would of said to him was "don't worry about your supposed downgraded contract, we will fix you up royally off the books". Of that you can be certain.
No wonder he's laughing.

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I used to... and would you know it... it was in 2014!... My God...
yep that was the year i moved in to my current place..proudly wearing the doggies colours in the area getting death stares FU#CK EM