Pet appreciation Thread! Show us your pets

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
*sigh* ... got a situation that I need some advice on..

Renters with two dogs. An American Pitbull (missing part of its tail), and a Bull Arab. Both males and the Bull Arab only appeared in recent months.

Owners spend bugger all time with them, and thus the dogs bark, dig, and play fight (which turns into real fighting). The guy seems to be okay and can talk with the dogs and treat them fine, but his female partner seems mentally ill (either that or shes on drugs - a real possibility as she definitely looks the type).

Shes bogan with a real loud foul mouth on her too. Today one minute talking nice to the dog, next minute she is yelling in a threatening tone at it.

Then tonight she forcibly shoves one of the dogs over, before kicking it. Dog cowers off then. Not the first time I've heard her thump one (or both) of the dogs either.

The dogs seem like sweet dogs (albeit probably need a firm owner who spends at least some time a day with them, takes them for walks, and definitely need some professional dog training).

The guy seems okay with them and the dogs listen to him, just not the partner.

On one hand I don't think it's fair for the dogs to be in such an environment, but then there is the flipside... retaliation.

They don't seem to be the type that would listen, and since we have a dog, I'm not willing to take my chances that if they were put in to authorities they wouldn't try and bait it. If my assumptions are correct and she is mentally unhinged, who knows what she is capable of.

As it was she had a massive verbal with him the other day out the back and half the neighbourhood could hear it. Then came the screams, the yelling, and the tears.

Bit stuck on what to do on this one... Sure other neighbours could put them in I guess as well.

I know the agent they rent through.

its clear as day, its the Bull "Arab's" fault.

He doesn't like the infidel owner.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Went to move some pots today and noticed this beast under the lip. Thank fuck I checked first else I'd be in hospital now.

Got it out with a stick as I'm like "is it or isn't it a Red Back".

Have a go at the size of her.... To give reference that stick used to get her out is 15cm long. Abdomen on this female (clearly as males are smaller), was ready to burst out spider babies, and size of abdomen was the size of my pinky finger nail.

Sadly (because I hate having to kill insects unless they are those stupid fly *****) had to put her down as way too dangerous having something like that (and her babies) floating around.

We often move the pot it was under when we mow.

upload_2019-2-10_12-49-20.png

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
My cousins American Staffy, similar to the one in the picture, died overnight.

Very sad stuff :(

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
My crazy German Shepherd..Monnie.. trying to keep my sister at the park by grabbing a branch and rolling around on the ground!!!!!!

View attachment 12607
Beautiful mate, love GS dogs

My best mate has one and named her Sammy. Named after the same German Shepard from the movie I Am Legend with Will Smith.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Beautiful mate, love GS dogs

My best mate has one and named her Sammy. Named after the same German Shepard from the movie I Am Legend with Will Smith.
Nice..last three dogs we’ve have had have been Shepherds..this one is from the working line so a smaller..but they have a lot of energy..

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Nice..last three dogs we’ve have had have been Shepherds..this one is from the working line so a smaller..but they have a lot of energy..
They're the most loyal dogs you'll ever get. Interesting fact is they are related to wolves. Once called the Alsatian Wolf Dog, German Shepherds are not part wolf. They are, however, descendants from gray wolves in the same way that most domestic dogs are. Domestic dogs are part of the biological family known as Canidae, which also includes species such as wolves, foxes, and dingoes.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The scums sent my doggy mad and she died before Christmas

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I am convinced my two year staffy “Bruno” was a Tongan king in a past life, he fucking loves coconuts lol
CF617937-B3BE-4E3A-8380-E8F88C63C51E.jpeg

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
This is Samson.

He is a Shar-Pei X with God knows what (we think Mastiff, but his siblings look like rottie)

All we know he is 100% idiot
FB_IMG_1579764915048.jpeg

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
This photo from 7 years ago popped up on my FB feed today. Taken on the Strand in Croydon. He looks much older now. I've left him with my parents for a bit as he is good company for them at the moment as my father is ill (he's just one of those dogs), but I can't deny missing him heaps.

879bd26d-84b8-411a-b697-91e4c0ceb35b.jpg