Will the young people of today ever party like we did?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Hahaha man I just got goosebumps hearing a few of those names and reminiscing.

Did all the European clubbing before, during and after living in London. Honestly amazing how the body adapts to non-stop partying hahaha

I still don't know how I did 7 straight days of Sziget. Routine was wake up at 11AM, drink Vodka for breakfast, Eat cheap Buffet with bottomless drinks (All the restaurants in Budapest were dirt cheap), head down to the festival, party from 2PM-6AM and repeat 7 days straight.

Then there were the Greek Islands and Ibiza. Tan in the day and getting absolutely plastered in the night.

So many good times and stories out of there. I wouldn't be where I am today without those experiences. I met the future wife travelling and literally got the party completely out of my system haha. I'm a content man today. lol
That's it brother. I remember after I came back from Europe, I couldn't bring myself to go clubbing here because it was absolutely boring. It's almost like the worst, most boring clubs by European standards are the best that Australia can possibly offer.

I had a mate who had a similar story to you about what he did. He went to Germany during Oktoberfest and had that much beer over the course of the month, that he drinks beer now as if it's water. It has no effect on him lol. He also said that he was having such a good time in Europe and didn't want to come back home, that he had to liquidate all his assets so he can get more money and stay there longer. He ended up staying there for 18 months at cheap, rundown hostels. There would be days he'd get up, go to the airport, take a look at the flash board, and see what country he felt like visiting next, then jump on the next flight out. So spontaneous lol.

Last edited:

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
And 80s were even better than the 90s. Kids now are all pussies lol. "I identify as a grasshopper and there is no grasshopper toilets in this nightclub, QQ"

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
They will probably party harder with these modern designer drugs and festivals they have but they won't laugh as hard like some of us did on nineties acid.

Downtowndog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How can you forget summernats every Saturday night at the cross through the main strip.

V8's, Rotors, Skyline's, Wrx cuz, Silvia's

Fucking pumping

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joints replaced by pills, condoms now worn and guys must be full of steroids to pick up. I’d say no partying will never be the same.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
That Blue Cone was an icon in this great city of ours if there ever was one!

How good was Sega world. Used to love going there. Still remember that stupid guillotine at the entrance that you would stick your head in and the puff of air that made it feel like the blade was actually dropping used to scare that crap out of me but would still always stick my head in there. Such an awesome place and such good memories. Also reminds me of timezone... there's another blast from the past

Wahesh

Reaction score
How good was Sega world. Used to love going there. Still remember that stupid guillotine at the entrance that you would stick your head in and the puff of air that made it feel like the blade was actually dropping used to scare that crap out of me but would still always stick my head in there. Such an awesome place and such good memories. Also reminds me of timezone... there's another blast from the past
Sega World was awesome. I remember all the arcade games in there where people would crowd around and watch others play lol. It was such a unique place that I will never forget. It was like the other arcades except bigger and limited to Sega games.

Timezone was the bomb. I remember going there on weekends or during the school holidays just to play games, however even just watch others play was awesome as well. Daytona USA... I was astounded at how good the graphics on that were when I first saw it. A guy was sitting in the car booth and it had a gear stick and pedals and everything... I'd never seen anything like it before.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
And 80s were even better than the 90s. Kids now are all pussies lol. "I identify as a grasshopper and there is no grasshopper toilets in this nightclub, QQ"
I used to have a friend who was a young adult in the 70s and 80s.
He said there were clubs that had signs we don't call police.

My mum told me about a day she decided to go for a sunday stroll through the cross when she was a teenager.

She told me a man wearing a white suit with white hair came down the stairs from a club and instructed a goon to grab her and her friend.

She said he said "yeah those girls will do, grab them". And reckons she jumped in front of someone driving by to pick her up and get her away.

Sydney was and still is a sick fuck peado pimp town!

Wahesh

Reaction score
How can you forget summernats every Saturday night at the cross through the main strip.

V8's, Rotors, Skyline's, Wrx cuz, Silvia's

Fucking pumping
Nah, being a JDM guy, I was more into Autosalon. They used to have that at Sydney Olympic Park. I don't know if they even have them anymore.

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think every generation will think there better than the next
And we done itbetter and we done that harder and blah blah blah
There be people who grew up in the 60’ 70’s 80’s that think we’re soft cocks and didn’t know how to party
And this generation will think the next are soft cocks

Any one who thinks they done it better than the last or the next are full of shit
We don’t think we partied harder but we have partied longer!

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I moved to Brasil and kept going. Brazil is slowly starting to change as well is not the same as when I arrived.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Who cares about partying, if you want drugs and all that shit just go to a rave in Sydney where you can find all the party people off their heads lmao

On a friday or saturday night you can find the boys and I working on cars at my workshop, much better use of time

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
pffft what ever man

Did your generation have Steroid Sonic?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score