Is Megan Markle a real piece of work?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Markle is waiting for the queen to kick the bucket, not harry

I think the old queen has one last hit in her, she may just out live Markle.
You think the whitest family in the world is going to let an African American get her mits on the royal loot? She had her daughter in law wiped for blowing an Arab.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do we really think the queen with almost 100 years experience to let the markles of all people wipe their feet all over her?

Are they gonna throw her in jail if she bumps off Markle? She's 99 years old. The queen won't die letting the Markles get one over her.

Last edited:

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This drama queen is doing to the Royals what Yoko did to the Beatles. Destruction.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
The queen is worth about half a billion and on the wrong side of 90 Harry just has to get a part time job at Bunnings and play the waiting game
Haha true but who’s to say he gets anything just because his grandmother dies? She might leave him her bed socks, an empty bottles of Revlon & a used hanky

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Haha true but who’s to say he gets anything just because his grandmother dies? She might leave him her bed socks, an empty bottles of Revlon & a used hanky
Lol. Sell that shit at auction and some loser royaller will pay the big bucks for them

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
With the royals embroiled in crisis talks is Prince Harry the victim of Megan Markle?

Most guys are easy going and rational but when women are involved do guys often enough get into a stink?

Megan Markle is no doubt an attractive lady but is she manipulating prince harry to do what she wants? First it's get out of the royal family (with some cash), next it's go nuts on 5th Avenue shopping.

The Markle family say she is a piece of work, but is she? Or is she just a young girl overwelmed and wanting a simpler life.
I cant see how she could possibly manipulate him. Imagine how many women he's slept with. She didn't get pregnant accidentally. The royals could say just about anything to the press to demonize her. The whole country would hate her. They could destroy her. I think he'd be ruthless if she tried to manipulate him because hes been playing the game for far longer then she has = His whole life. Its not just him she'd be manipulating, its all of them. The Queen is probably the one to be scared of the most, she's no soft cock.
The day she said yes was the day she knowingly gave her life away and for what. A foreigner in a strange ruthless world. What would be the attraction to dismiss your whole life, give away your freedom for the rest of your life. She wasnt poor. So maybe they truly love each other and had a plan from the start. Maybe he's wanted out for years, he just doesnt seem the type to tow the line yet it would appear he has for his royal family and done some good along the way. Whats so attractive for him as a Royal for the rest of his life.
In saying all that what would I know about any of it.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I think whoever is advising Latrell is also advising Prince Andrew and Harry.

Clusterfuck the royals.

Megan would’ve known what she was signing up for, I think Harry must’ve seen her in “Suits” and wanted a piece of American ass.

Should’ve stuck with a nice British girl who understood the pedigree!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
WTF Royal watch on the Kennel?
Good on Harry for listening to his bitch, fuck the Palace, must be boring as shit.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I must admit I do not follow the Royal family that closely, but I feel like this situation is pretty complicated.

To me it looks like they have things they want to do as a couple (I doubt it is about money as they would not ever want for money as senior royals) and their Royal commitments are getting in the way of those things. Harry is never going to be King, so knowing that I can understand wanting less Royal commitments as he really is not that relevant to the Monarchy itself.

I do think it has been handled extremely poorly though. This should have all been sorted out before any kind of Instagram announcements were made.

Megan does not seem particularly likable to me, but I don't know her from a bar of soap. Her family on the other hand seem WAY less likable. Her Dad seems like a total leech, and her half sister is an absolute attention seeking mole. I would distance myself from both of them as well.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Can't bloody stand her, never did from day dot.
She's fake

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Im the first to admit I know sweet FA about the ins and outs of the royal family.

Can someone please explain to me why everyone is losing their shit over Harry bailing? What impact does it have to anyone?
Fuck knows mate, all I know is that the Royals are loved by millions particularly women, I’m guessing because of all the glitz and glamour associated with being a royal, so the media flock to them like a shite attracts flys to please the masses of plebs out there because they are a massive $ maker. IMO they are just people, their asses point to the ground no different to the rest of us!

Honestly what does it mean or take to be Royal? I did a big stinkin shit this morning which stunk Royally, must mean I’m Royal in some way right? I mean I do have a set of Crown jewels too so I’m in the Royal club lmao

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The ranga **** is royally whipped.

She isn't even hot, 6 out of 10 at best.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Tin foil hat time.....

These two are making a scene to protect Prince Andrew the pedo **** rash.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
The queen is worth about half a billion and on the wrong side of 90 Harry just has to get a part time job at Bunnings and play the waiting game
FPML thats some funny shit, and I’d turn up and pay some real cash if Harry did turn up to Bunnings for a sausage sizzle, I think he may pass on the BBQ though as he has already had his sausage sizzled by good ole Meegs...

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
She must be able to suck a golf ball through a garden hose she’s fugly imo rat faced with a ski jump for a nose