Instagram 'influencer' breaks down after platform decides to remove likes

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes that's the one. I don't know why people can't simply take a photo on the safe side of the fence. You get some people in Russia who take it far too seriously (and stupidly).

That will teach me to scroll back further.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Do it for the gram!!

Fuck me some people are dumb, sorry that lives are lost but still. What is with society today where you need random people's approval to feel "good" and "verified".

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I don't real feel anything much when I read this chick fell off the ledge after climbing over fences that are there to keep people away from the edge.

Reaction score
i used to live right across the road from those cliffs at diamond bay, was always a great place to watch the sun come up on the back end of a saturday night pinga :tearsofjoy:
there were no fences back then so you could go wherever you wanted along them rocks

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't real feel anything much when I read this chick fell off the ledge after climbing over fences that are there to keep people away from the edge.
Common sense, which ironically doesn't seem that common these days.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes that's the one. I don't know why people can't simply take a photo on the safe side of the fence. You get some people in Russia who take it far too seriously (and stupidly).

Alex Honnold: Hold my protein shake

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Chicks that call themselves "models" because they take selfies with filters make me laugh. Same with them calling themselves "influencers" like come on, that's no even a legit "job" or "title".

Shanks trying to make a quick buck without having to work hard for it is more like it.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Chill boys it just natural selection doing it’s thing

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Every trending picture on Instagram right now...

upload_2020-6-3_8-46-48.png

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Chicks that call themselves "models" because they take selfies with filters make me laugh. Same with them calling themselves "influencers" like come on, that's no even a legit "job" or "title".

Shanks trying to make a quick buck without having to work hard for it is more like it.
They are models like we are soldiers in Call of Duty.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Everyone laughs at these Influencers breaking down and such at getting likes removed, and I see why it's funny, but you do have to understand its their income and what they have built.

imagine you did something you loved and got paid for it and then it got taken away. It's understandable to be upset.

And I think the bitch that died on the cliff deserves sympathy. Just because she took so photo on a cliff doesn't mean she deserves death.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

They are models like we are soldiers in Call of Duty.
Shit... if that's the case, then I'm more of a Silent Assassin than I even knew :D

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Everyone laughs at these Influencers breaking down and such at getting likes removed, and I see why it's funny, but you do have to understand its their income and what they have built.

imagine you did something you loved and got paid for it and then it got taken away. It's understandable to be upset.

And I think the bitch that died on the cliff deserves sympathy. Just because she took so photo on a cliff doesn't mean she deserves death.
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.