Lachlan Lewis in swap deal with Addo Carr

Is swapping Lewis with Addo-Carr a good swap?

• Yes

Votes: 63 43.2%
  • No

Votes: 75 51.4%
  • This is too much pressure. AHH!!

Votes: 8 5.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Egg on faces can certainly go both ways. Though for now there’s nothing impressive and if it remains that way after this season it would be depressing for us fans, especially those who have been overly defensive.
That’s right, especially the fans actually supporting the club. Get ready for eggs

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
You can claim to be right as usual, let me know when it fact.

I’m sure the club will sign someone, let’s just hope it’s not continuing down the track it’s been because we won’t be competing for a premiership anytime soon and that’s what the goal of any truly successful club is.

I hope we managed to get Addo carr like some have said and you seem to be for. He would score more points then we have in a season.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
You can claim to be right as usual, let me know when it fact.

I’m sure the club will sign someone, let’s just hope it’s not continuing down the track it’s been because we won’t be competing for a premiership anytime soon and that’s what the goal of any truly successful club is.

I hope we managed to get Addo carr like some have said and you seem to be for. He would score more points then we have in a season.
Will do. It’s common knowledge why we are in this position although easily forgotten by the negative it seems. I’m looking forward to people jumping back onboard like they never left, renewing their memberships and the sooky posts to finally stop

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I’m looking forward to those who arrogantly speak like they are something special actually having a reason to think that for once too.

Either that or if Elliott and Tolman somehow get extended or upgraded, or even the signings continue as they have been that these people finally stop living in delusion.

Last edited:

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I’m looking forward to those who arrogantly speak like they are something special actually having a reason to think that for once too.

Either that or if Elliott and Tolman somehow get extended or upgraded, or even the signings continue as they have been that these people finally stop living in delusion.
Haha, I know I’m something special. They may get extended too but we have some great signings coming up so it’s no delusion. Don’t be scared to press quote if you are addressing me

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
My dad's Craig Bellamy and he told me Lewis was at training, 110% credible.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Let’s hope the great signings coming isn’t as delusional as the rest of the post.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I want too have faith.. but it seems so like another “what if” pipe dream, just announce the FOX if that’s what’s really happening, if not end this bullshit thread.!!

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The excuses still reign supreme and he is not my mate

Don’t stress man. They’ve almost finished fixing up the fuck ups from your mate Dib and the signings will be coming soon

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Signings galore by every other club..
While we work on still trying to get the members packs out.
Where's your line? Which other clubs have made signings from Nov 1?
Move on to the next chestnut line to bluff the loyal fans
Uncle? Cousin? You can call it excuses but you know they are true mate

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Signings galore by every other club..
While we work on still trying to get the members packs out.
Where's your line? Which other clubs have made signings from Nov 1?
Move on to the next chestnut line to bluff the loyal fans
Signings galore? I must’ve missed that.
Don’t forget we can only make limited signings for the 2020 season. You know why that is. Be patient mate they are coming

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have 1 space left in the top 30. I don’t know why everyone expects the club to go on a signing spree. There’s no space for this year, so there’ll be a maximum of 1 announcement.

If they have signed players for 2021, there’s a good chance we won’t hear anything for a while.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys, EVERYTHING is pure conjecture at present, it is highly unlikely there will be any major signings till 2021 so let's just get behind the team as they are and enjoy the season as it unfolds and hopefully if they play the way they did at the end of last year, make a lot of the more fancied teams miserable and get into the 8.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Guys, EVERYTHING is pure conjecture at present, it is highly unlikely there will be any major signings till 2021 so let's just get behind the team as they are and enjoy the season as it unfolds and hopefully if they play the way they did at the end of last year, make a lot of the more fancied teams miserable and get into the 8.
That’s the wish every year lol, and we are behind the team, so nothings changed, we just don’t have the FOX yet and that’s the buzz kill.!!!

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yeh doesnt look like this one panned out. Thought it unlikely that we would shed a half with Foran down. Didnt see us putting all our eggs in the Cogger/Wakeham basket which is a gamble.

Best case is we didnt need any signings and who we have play like they did late 2019 and go well, and we end up having to use Forans money to upgrade who we have instead. Worst case is we will have Forans money to spend for 2021 on new player/s.

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We might not get addo carr, but shouldnt we be super active now for 2021 allready before the best off contract players for that year 2021 are signed by other clubs. Im sick of the dregs, no offence to the players we have, why cant we sign a friggin superstar?

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
We might not get addo carr, but shouldnt we be super active now for 2021 allready before the best off contract players for that year 2021 are signed by other clubs. Im sick of the dregs, no offence to the players we have, why cant we sign a friggin superstar?

how many superstar players were on the market though? Latrell isn't even a superstar if we are going on last year's efforts... not to mention he was always going to Souths... I think people seem to think that the league is saturated with amazing talent, but it's simply not the case anymore, and most of the top players are locked down already

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Seen him training today fuck he looks fat i think he will be a disaster at fb and watch him spit his dummy when he cops heat in the media