Opinion Foran compensation?

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
What Foran said wouldn’t mean a thing. It would all go off medical reports.
With a corrupt NRL looking for any reason and no reason to fuk with us? Yeah right. That's why Burgess's issue was raced through, because they're professional and care about all the clubs. When your looking for rightful compensation the player should shut his mouth and stick to what he know's....being injured.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
With a corrupt NRL looking for any reason and no reason to fuk with us? Yeah right. That's why Burgess's issue was raced through, because they're professional and care about all the clubs. When your looking for rightful compensation the player should shut his mouth.
Take the tin foil hat off Burgess retired and Foran isn’t so it’s not even close to being the same thing.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I heard the Dogs have opted for a hand rail to be installed around the perimeter of the field at Bankwest instead to make it easier for him to get back into the sheds after games. Should see him back out there as early as April.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Foran still wants to play, so medically retiring him isn't an option as he will not agree, so 0 compensation for us!
End of!
Raps a was still playing,raiders compensated,so obviously treated differently

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Take the tin foil hat off Burgess retired and Foran isn’t so it’s not even close to being the same thing.
Get the alfoil out and make a hat or bend the spoon over your head. This issue should have been resolved by now.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Get the alfoil out and make a hat or bend the spoon over your head. This issue should have been resolved by now.
There’s nothing to resolve. They can get a half for $350k but there’s nothing worth getting.

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Means nothing.

Canberra received compo for Hodgson when he tore his ACL, and came back midway through the following season.
No, it does mean something. Foran has already opened his mouth along with his doctor, he is expected to return before the required date so that's that. Club probably couldn't even find a replacement anyway.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
10:30am at the Sale Yards - Gladstone St Parramatta. SG Ball playing same time on other field.
Thanks for that - have been trying since early December through the club - for all its faults there are some well informed people on this site.

Are you aware of further trials in the coming weeks?

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No, it does mean something. Foran has already opened his mouth along with his doctor, he is expected to return before the required date so that's that. Club probably couldn't even find a replacement anyway.
Ah.

The original prognosis for Foran was the full season. (see here https://www.espn.com.au/nrl/story/_/id/28067797/foran-miss-entire-2020-nrl-season)

Foran reckons it will be mid-season - therefore, in line with Hodgson... ergo, we are owed compensation.

Simple.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can this guy just understand that he will be offered next to nothing on his next Contract. He is legally aloud to to negotiate and I have not seen one bit of info regarding his future beyond this year. I hope he rips in and get a new contract else where just for his persistence but my god I can’t wait to see the back of him.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Have u heard anything from the club,any compensation forthcoming??
He’s wanting to do everything he can to secure another contract which is great for him but shit for us. He wants to come back early which will fuck us both over no doubt

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The whole thing is painful as a supporter. I dont wish ill of the bloke, I actually like his grit and determination. I wish he was fit. But like others have said, I just think he'll be a distraction this season. I suppose Im still annoyed giving his history that he didnt do everything in his power during the off season to prepare for 2020 instead of risking injury playing rep. He siad he wanted to repay the Dogs, they where his words. Anyways, it couldnt have resulted in a worse outcome. Lets hope somehow our halves pull a Jeanie out of a hat and make it difficult for him to re-enter the picture.