Opinion Foran compensation?

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's been 4 months since this guy got injured
We have heard nothing from the nrl,nothing from the club,the season begins in just under 8 weeks,is it to hard for the club to keep us informed,we desperately need an outside back,but all we have signed are forwards,if they are going with our local juniors fine,some form of communication,would be good don't u think,any wonder we are sitting last of 16 clubs in the membership stakes.,with communication like this is it any wonder.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We're not getting shit because he's returning early.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
iv been trying to get info from the club via emails n phone calls about junior rep trials - NOTHING - not a reply, nothing. Extremely disappointing - promised much delivered little in the communication side of things.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
We have heard nothing from the nrl,nothing from the club,the season begins in just under 8 weeks,is it to hard for the club to keep us informed,we desperately need an outside back,but all we have signed are forwards,if they are going with our local juniors fine,some form of communication,would be good don't u think,any wonder we are sitting last of 16 clubs in the membership stakes.,with communication like this is it any wonder.
When is he due back mate? If you can’t answer that we can’t expect the NRL or club to

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
iv been trying to get info from the club via emails n phone calls about junior rep trials - NOTHING - not a reply, nothing. Extremely disappointing - promised much delivered little in the communication side of things.
Have you tried this week mate?
The bulk of staff came back to the office yesterday and I spoke with them about a charity issue yesterday afternoon

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't know much about this stuff, but did Raiders not receive compensation for their cap in a similar scenario for Rapana?

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
He needs to be thrown out ASAP. He will offer nothing except more injuries and more instability for our first grade team due to players having to come in and out when he's injured.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Hel be back in May primed for a grade 3 hammy tear

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
At what point do the NRL step in is what I am wondering.. I don't want to see our game become soft.. but they harp on about head injuries and long term effects... Kieran is busted and only gets even more busted every time he returns... might not be head injuries but he is certainly going to have long term medical issues

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We aren’t getting anymore then the $350k and there’s no decent options to use that $350k on. I don’t think there’s anything to be waiting for?

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I heard the Dogs have opted for a hand rail to be installed around the perimeter of the field at Bankwest instead to make it easier for him to get back into the sheds after games. Should see him back out there as early as April.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Have you tried this week mate?
The bulk of staff came back to the office yesterday and I spoke with them about a charity issue yesterday afternoon
Yes tried yesterday and again today - eventually spoke to someone today(just after I posted here) - they didn't know n referred me to someone else - waiting for a text back.
Having been trying since beginning of December

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Maybe the club know nothing and are just as frustrated as you are.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Foran IMO spoke out of turn when he shouldn't have and if I'm the club I would have ripped him a new one. He should never have said anything about coming back early (as if he fukin knows anyway). Would have been open and shut had kept his gob closed I reckon. Now we don't have him, the 350k is dragging out and no $$$ for a replacement player. Sooner the **** is cut loose the better!

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Foran IMO spoke out of turn when he shouldn't have and if I'm the club I would have ripped him a new one. He should never have said anything about coming back early (as if he fukin knows anyway). Would have been open and shut had kept his gob closed I reckon. Now we don't have him, the 350k is dragging out and no $$$ for a replacement player. Sooner the **** is cut loose the better!
What Foran said wouldn’t mean a thing. It would all go off medical reports.

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Foran still wants to play, so medically retiring him isn't an option as he will not agree, so 0 compensation for us!
End of!

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
foran is 100% a liability, he is not an asset in any way, once his contract is up get rid of him