Do we have a major sponsor yet

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually, maybe NRMA isn't a joke - a direct swap with the Ponies since they got KIA?
That would be funny in a way,there’s always a first
At the end of the day it will be just nice to announce a reputable company which is around for some time
Stability is always an important part of any successful business in my opinion

Donkey Slayer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can we just get rid of this Classic shit first, i will never buy anything simple.

Nike! bring them back for the love of the fans, its quality ill throw the money in there faces if they like? I will buy a ton of things then roll $$$ up and peg it in whoevers face it was turning down latrell

Then can get a sponsor for all i care

Hot Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hi All, just got this email. Great news.

As part of our ongoing commitment to give our Members exclusive access to Bulldogs news, we're pleased to announce that national mineral drilling contractor DDH1 Drilling have joined the Pack as front of jersey sponsor for the NRL Nines.

Bulldogs Chief Executive, Andrew Hill, is delighted that our club’s sponsorship reach is expanding nationally, stating "to be able to partner with DDH1 Drilling is fantastic news for the club as we look to create our footprint in Western Australia."

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score

As part of our ongoing commitment to give our Members exclusive access to Bulldogs news, we're pleased to announce that national mineral drilling contractor DDH1 Drilling have joined the Pack as front of jersey sponsor for the NRL Nines.

Bulldogs Chief Executive, Andrew Hill, is delighted that our club’s sponsorship reach is expanding nationally, stating "to be able to partner with DDH1 Drilling is fantastic news for the club as we look to create our footprint in Western Australia."
So that's the WA company mentioned at the Forum - good stuff - now hopefully for something beyond the 9's...

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

While that’s good news for Nines that does suggest they aren’t even close to getting a permanent major sponsor...

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
DDH1's logo looks like some kid made it using clip art

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's a start i guess Screenshot_20200113-191039_Facebook.jpeg

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
sponsor is a sponsor...drilling for a premiership

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Fuck me that is a shithouse jersey

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Wow that jersey, who the fuck designs these?

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
gee we got a sponsor for a weekend of pre season giggle games, lets crack open the champers and celebrate

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t know much about the double D’s
Any money is better than nothing, let’s hope the major sponsor is also in the pipeline and announced very soon.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
The Nines seems to be a competition for who can make the worst jersey.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Welcome to the pack DDH1, glad to have you on board and really appreciate the support.

Good to see the club is getting sponsors, yes only 9s not premiership but it’s still good news.

(Trying positive vibes out...)