Business Class flights

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Has anyone flew Jetstar business class, international. The plane is Boeing 787-8, checking online business class looks like Premium Economy (looks shit compared to Qantas/Virgin etc)

Can anyone confirm?

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I thought Jetstar were meant to be shit all round.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I was expecting this to be another blue_boost thread....
I can see how you thought that. But genuine question.

Needed feedback if anyone has had experienced

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I can see how you thought that. But genuine question.

Needed feedback if anyone has had experienced
Where you flying man? My parents just got back from a round the world trip. They went business class with finnair and it cost em $7500 for up to 5 stops only condition is that you can only head in 1 direction so they flew to Europe then the UK then finished in the states

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Where you flying man? My parents just got back from a round the world trip. They went business class with finnair and it cost em $7500 for up to 5 stops only condition is that you can only head in 1 direction so they flew to Europe then the UK then finished in the states
Woah! $7.5k round trip business class UK? That’s cheap!

Doing a small trip to Phuket with the missus Jetstar business is cheaper than, Thai/Qantas/Singapore airlines. Cheaper by about 2-3k

But if Jetstar isn’t proper business not worth it.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I always figured that Jetstar business class was basically like flying Qantas but you sat on the toilet the whole time.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I'll tell you this much, if you can avoid Jetstar, no matter what the class, then avoid them. Take Virgin Australia instead (avoid Tiger airlines like the plague).

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'll tell you this much, if you can avoid Jetstar, no matter what the class, then avoid them. Take Virgin Australia instead (avoid Tiger airlines like the plague).
100% agree mate

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I was expecting this to be another blue_boost thread....
I want to know @Blue_boost 's thoughts on those people who fly or consider flying with airlines such as jetstar?

I flew with virgin over 10 years ago on a domestic flight.

I was hungover and they wanted to charge me for a bottle of water?

I think I told the Stewardess off saying Richard Branson only has 6 billion dollars and his corporation wants to charge for water?

I ended up not paying for the water.
Still surprised I wasn't intercepted at the arriving terminal,arrested and getting my arse kicked for that!

I reckon even North Korean airlines wouldn't be so harsh?

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No probs with Jetstar flown many times, mostly domestic, never business. Price plus flying time determines my airline.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want to know @Blue_boost 's thoughts on those people who fly or consider flying with airlines such as jetstar?

I?
Good thread, I'd love to have started it in my 2020 collection but beaten to the punch

Most people in business class are pretenders, they convince their workplace to pay for it.. but if the cost was to come out of their pocket, they would fly economy and find a flight near midnight where Noone would see them

Watch the Seinfeld episode where Jerry is in first class and Elaine was in economy .

http://www.tzr.io/yarn-clip/2e8156c6-aaf0-4350-8392-8b85779d8fa7

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good thread, I'd love to have started it in my 2020 collection but beaten to the punch

Most people in business class are pretenders, they convince their workplace to pay for it.. but if the cost was to come out of their pocket, they would fly economy and find a flight near midnight where Noone would see them

Watch the Seinfeld episode where Jerry is in first class and Elaine was in economy .

Lol.. I actually thought to myself "Blue_boost is at it again" when I saw the thread title

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score

Theres no other way to fly than Emirates 1st class if I were to fly international.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Air NZ :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

on a serious note, it’s good to be picky when flying and do your research, gotta do it right the first time,especially on 12+ hour hauls..!!!