Lachlan Lewis in swap deal with Addo Carr

Is swapping Lewis with Addo-Carr a good swap?

• Yes

Votes: 63 43.2%
  • No

Votes: 75 51.4%
  • This is too much pressure. AHH!!

Votes: 8 5.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
She’s talking about rebuilding around developing young players. Literally in the same sentence as a front rower and goal kicker.

I don’t know why some people take half a sentence out of context.
Oh my god.. Why is everyone getting so precious?

Did anyone read what i said before they got outraged for no reason? I said myself she didn't say anything wrong..

But bringing up Bella and Harrigan was random as it has nothing to do with our current situation. That's all i was saying!

Natboy was unaware of her comments and was questioning Straight 18 whether she ever made the comments.. So i provided the quote. Everyone needs to settle down and not treat every little comment as an attack on the club.

I don't care what she said or have a problem with it or her.. i simply provided a quote. Don't shoot the messenger next time

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

Did anyone read what i said before they got outraged for no reason? I said myself she didn't say anything wrong..

But bringing up Bella and Harrigan was random as it has nothing to do with our current situation. That's all i was saying!

Natboy was unaware of her comments and was questioning Straight 18 whether she ever made the comments.. So i provided the quote. Everyone needs to settle down and not treat every little comment as an attack on the club.

I don't care what she said or have a problem with it or her.. i simply provided a quote. Don't shoot the messenger next time
It’s cool mate. I knew she said something but knew it wasn’t anything like that Straight18 said, “Like lyn said, we only need a good prop and goal kicker to win comp because thats what they did in the 90s.
Huge fucking worry that comment alone.”

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It’s cool mate. I knew she said something but knew it wasn’t anything like that Straight18 said, “Like lyn said, we only need a good prop and goal kicker to win comp because thats what they did in the 90s.
Haha. All good. That's what i was trying to do, give you the quote and full context as he was paraphrasing at the time and that's not what she meant..

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Anymore news on the fox???

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Sorry if I came off as attacking you. I agreed with you, the comment i wrote was for Straight18 and the other users who took it out of context.

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
She’s talking about rebuilding around developing young players. Literally in the same sentence as a front rower and goal kicker.

I don’t know why some people take half a sentence out of context.
Any chance they get!

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No thats exactly what i said natboy. Exactly the same thing. I think your missing the point. Doesnt matter.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry if I came off as attacking you. I agreed with you, the comment i wrote was for Straight18 and the other users who took it out of context.
No i took nothing out of context. Just read the same thing as what she said.
What did i miss.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is we have an out of touch person in charge of the club.
She has no more of an idea than raelene. Actually raelene castles bussiness is100 times stronger than the shit hole andersons have dug themselves in. Just facts, i look at things without my bulldogs goggles on.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyday I look at social media hoping to see a press release that we have actually signed someone half decent.
Everyday I get disappointed while other clubs go about signing top line players with ease.
Let's see what Tommorrow holds..
Ground hog day
Anymore news on the fox???

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Everyday I look at social media hoping to see a press release that we have actually signed someone half decent.
Everyday I get disappointed while other clubs go about signing top line players with ease.
Let's see what Tommorrow holds..
Ground hog day
Don’t stress man. They’ve almost finished fixing up the fuck ups from your mate Dib and the signings will be coming soon

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Years on and blaming others. Time for some accountability. They have made signings and re-signings. Some great like Dwz. Some flops like Crichton. A few yet to cement their place if flops or gold like sue cogger Meaney etc.

If they re-sign/upgrade Elliott Tolman etc that will be a deciding factor.

Though as of right now they haven’t been impressive with what’s been done overall.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Years on and blaming others. Time for some accountability. They have made signings and re-signings.
People just don’t get it do you. Plenty of eggs on faces coming up. You can press quote too

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Egg on faces can certainly go both ways. Though for now there’s nothing impressive and if it remains that way after this season it would be depressing for us fans, especially those who have been overly defensive.