The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
The drag queens deliberately dress conservative like any child educator.
I don't know what drag queens you see, but the one's I've seen don't dress conservatively at all.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
There's the problem. You think it's sexual. The drag queens deliberately dress conservative like any child educator.

The point of it isn't to teach kids sex. It's to teach kids tolerance so they don't jump on forums and kick up a stink every time something happens that they don't like.

What a load of crap... the people pushing these agendas are the same people pushing teenagers to go out in the streets and kick up a stink every time something happens that they don't like

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Found out who he is. Hasn't been confirmed yet though. Don't know him personally but he's a friend of a friend.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I think the idea was to de demonize transgender or gay people as nothing but sicko's when they lead predominately normal lives without sexualizing everything
then why is she/him dressed like a vegas hooker

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
big mouth oppostion supporters who can give it but cant take it....some people deserve a..

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Imagine being a parent and sending your kids to a drag queen story time LOL

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dumb ***** who think they run your house,

TheThird

Banned
Reaction score
Imagine being one of the left that bullied the conservative protester into suicide :(
Really feel for the kid and his family and friends network.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Imagine being one of the left that bullied the conservative protester into suicide :(
Really feel for the kid and his family and friends network.
Directly protesting against the drag queens might have also had a detrimental affect on their mental health. I doubt they're reading for the kids in an effort to make people angry. And while I'm not making excuses for any form of bullying, the bloke seems like he was intelligent enough (from what I've read) to know that publicly protesting in a manner that would draw attention to himself would draw some negative responses. I think he would already have had mental health issues that he hadn't dealt with which were more likely to have taken him to the brink of suicide.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Directly protesting against the drag queens might have also had a detrimental affect on their mental health. I doubt they're reading for the kids in an effort to make people angry. And while I'm not making excuses for any form of bullying, the bloke seems like he was intelligent enough (from what I've read) to know that publicly protesting in a manner that would draw attention to himself would draw some negative responses. I think he would already have had mental health issues that he hadn't dealt with which were more likely to have taken him to the brink of suicide.
Hate to say it, but if you're dressing in drag.... that ship has sailed... what is detrimental, is kids being exposed to ladyboys and being forced to act like it is normal

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
If people in high places stopped putting shit out there to stir the pot and cause drama... we wouldn't end up with what happened to the drag queen, or what happened afterwards anyway... not sure why we can't just live and why there is always some kind of agenda being pushed

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
If people in high places stopped putting shit out there to stir the pot and cause drama... we wouldn't end up with what happened to the drag queen, or what happened afterwards anyway... not sure why we can't just live and why there is always some kind of agenda being pushed
Agreed. There's nothing wrong with kids being able to have someone such as a librarian or teacher read a book to them without this whole acceptance thing being there as a back story.

As for the guy who took his own life, this is really sad and there is NEVER and excuse to bully someone. From what I know it was mainly cyber bullying after his protest that pushed him over the edge.

R.I.P.

Very sad.