Do we have a major sponsor yet

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
After the roller coaster ride of the last couple of years, I went out and got myself a new sponsor.....

I think this will end well.....

images (40).jpeg

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Seriously? Put your hand up if you think we look better with some company logo on us???Id rather us be cleanskins. Lets buck the trend and say instead we dont sell our soul to corporates. We are the Mighty Mighty Bulldogs. Let the Leagues Club cough up the missed sponsorship money. Advertise on training gear and at the ground but not the jersey.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Seriously? Put your hand up if you think we look better with some company logo on us???Id rather us be cleanskins. Lets buck the trend and say instead we dont sell our soul to corporates. We are the Mighty Mighty Bulldogs. Let the Leagues Club cough up the missed sponsorship money. Advertise on training gear and at the ground but not the jersey.
Sounds like something a Cronulla or West Tigers fan would say because they can't attract sponsors. Running a club is an expensive thing and every dollar helps that process.

Having said that I hope the sponsor isn't some shitty business and it lasts a year or two and they disappear.

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Clearly you dont know anything on how business is run

The club has is not going to spend more money than it has too when another entity can fill the void. The club has it's own agenda in which the football department is a small slice in the grand scheme of things

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: 3 weeks away from announcing. Just finalising. You all will be happy and relieved.
OK I’ve marked my calendar and we’ll see then if what powers you is a DeLorean or a dealer.

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
OK I’ve marked my calendar and we’ll see then if what powers you is a DeLorean or a dealer.
Catching a train through Belmore see all the lights , is like fireflies frozen in time my child........

A

Alexander the Great

Lynn Anderson was seen todsy at C.Ks kebabs. There could be a offer on the table

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: 3 weeks away from announcing. Just finalising. You all will be happy and relieved.
Is it daily telegraph?

We give them enough business bout time they return the favour...

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Question to the Kennel, The Leagues Club financially supports us anyway so why cant they be the "Jersey name" until we win a few games and become more attractive to potential sponsors?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Question to the Kennel, The Leagues Club financially supports us anyway so why cant they be the "Jersey name" until we win a few games and become more attractive to potential sponsors?
That was the case in 1997 when Super League happened and Hyundai jumped ship.Dogs97.jpg

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Why don’t they do what they did in 2009 when we had no sponsor with camp quality but this time with the nsw fire brigade until a major sponsor signs on couldn’t hurt
Or how about the club just actually do there job and get a replacement for one of the richest sponsorship deals in the NRL?

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was the case in 1997 when Super League happened and Hyundai jumped ship.View attachment 12599
There are certain people making some pretty bold predictions in particular Mr Back To The Future
It will be interesting to see what really happens in the real world
I’ll keep my ears pinned on Wednesday night for any leaks and looking out for anyone turning up in a Delorean lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Oh god.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
There are certain people making some pretty bold predictions in particular Mr Back To The Future
It will be interesting to see what really happens in the real world
I’ll keep my ears pinned on Wednesday night for any leaks and looking out for anyone turning up in a Delorean lol
Actually, maybe NRMA isn't a joke - a direct swap with the Ponies since they got KIA?