Sydney CBD climate protest attracts over 30,000 people

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ok, I can tell you're getting cranky
Fkn oath. You wanna make racing cars irrelevant. Thinking it’s having a huge impact on the climate because you’ve been told by “scientists”

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fkn oath. You wanna make racing cars irrelevant. Thinking it’s having a huge impact on the climate because you’ve been told by “scientists”
You argue like my mother

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
If anything any scientist says is the undeniable truth, what happens when scientists disagree? are they all right? :grinning:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If anything any scientist says is the undeniable truth, what happens when scientists disagree? are they all right? :grinning:
Strawman. Haven't seen anyone say to believe a single scientist about anything. Scientists are human. They often get things wrong. That's why you're meant to have peer review and many different viable sources.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Strawman. Haven't seen anyone say to believe a single scientist about anything. Scientists are human. They often get things wrong. That's why you're meant to have peer review and many different viable sources.
Brooooo. Why must everything be strawman when you don’t like what you hear lol. Yet you’ll resort to strawman shit yourself like “stats are on the side of the scientists I agree with”.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
And what if 2 of those scientists are married and one has blue balls, which scientist will be right?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And what if 2 of those scientists are married and one has blue balls, which scientist will be right?
Well if they’re both male, it’s not really marriage albeit societal construct changing the definition of marriage.
And there’s no such thing as a women scientist. So I don’t know where we go from here.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If she was ever sober enough to string a meaningful sentence together, I might.
Ooufff bro. Have respect for your mum will ya. Even if your mum is wrong, you should have that loyalty where no matter what, you got your bloods back.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ooufff bro. Have respect for your mum will ya. Even if your mum is wrong, you should have that loyalty where no matter what, you got your bloods back.
Are you triggered bro

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't want translation, i want stats
Male: works 5 days a week at a call centre, full time, $30/hour plus commission. Yearly salary 100k plus
Female: works 3 days a week at a call centre (same job as male above), part time, $33/hour plus commission. Yearly salary 70k
Now let’s redact everything besides the yearly salary, job title, and gender. Boom there’s your gender pay gap stats