Addo Carr

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
First you say the deal is done, then you say the deal is done. So which one is it? And going by todays article in the Sunday telegraph addo carr has not signed a deal and is having management issues. Do you still want to stick with your original claim that Ado Carr is a done deal?
Well let’s hope he is right and the deal is done lol. Hopefully it’s all smoke an mirrors aka management issues etc. we need this too be done. Game changer/finisher is the fox, and the fox we need for 2020, very very competitive team we will have, just by adding this component to our attacking structure.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If true, It could mean ...Meaney to fullback, Hoppa and DWZ in the centres with Fox and smith on the stings . Very nice backline indeed.
No point having a gun backline like that without Halves to feed them.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was just reading Addo Carr's name being mentioned at Souffs, how fucking much cap do these cheating C**TS have ffs.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
First you say the deal is almost done, then you say the deal is done. So which one is it? You can't have it both ways! And going by today's article in the Sunday Telegraph, Addo Carr has not signed a deal and is having management issues. Do you still want to stick with your original claim that Ado Carr is a done deal? Sorry, can't help to think your story is a load of BS!
Sounds like he's going to Souths if that's the case... Reading between the lines he might be trying to get to the same manager as LM?

habibsta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I say almost done because storm wont release him until a player is found to replace him with...

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I really don’t get the argument that we shouldn’t bring in The Fox because we don’t have the halves to feed him. Does that mean we don’t recruit anyone until we have the halves in place? If there’s a player like JAC you get him because they might not be available we you need one in a couple of years.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sounds like he's going to Souths if that's the case... Reading between the lines he might be trying to get to the same manager as LM?
Better bloody not be, that will do me if he does, this club needs to pounce and get him and prove that we are on the up, if they can pull this off... then that’s the first real positive moving forward. We need the confidence boost, we need some great news after years of mediocrity. It has too be now..!!!

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I genuinely have no idea about the swap i just know he is coming to the dogs and wants to come he is very close with Remis and expect them to form a combo
You said in your post that Ado Carr is a done deal to the dogs. You still insist that is the case even though today;s article in the Sunday Telergraph suggests he has not made a decision?

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really don’t get the argument that we shouldn’t bring in The Fox because we don’t have the halves to feed him. Does that mean we don’t recruit anyone until we have the halves in place? If there’s a player like JAC you get him because they might not be available we you need one in a couple of years.
We would be absolutely crazy not to make him an offer
Waiting for other players to either step up or be recruited in different positions has nothing to do with it
A gun player doesn’t come up every day

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
$330k? Fuck me. Should be able to sack that management company on spot once you take out taxes and their fee's the **** would be making fuck all for who he is.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
$330k? Fuck me. Should be able to sack that management company on spot once you take out taxes and their fee's the **** would be making fuck all for who he is.
You have to wonder about Orr setting up a contract so poor for his client..if true.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
You have to wonder about Orr setting up a contract so poor for his client..if true.
Addo Carr re-signed down there at the end of 2017 when he hadn’t played any rep footy so I wouldn’t say the deal was that bad at the time. $330k for a non rep winger is pretty decent.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t think these player managers are the most credible people in general
Probably looking after number 1 if you know what I mean
It’s actually a bit sad to be honest