Sydney CBD climate protest attracts over 30,000 people

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Our exports go to those two countries a lot. If you take our exports into consideration we contribute 30% of e mmissions.

Why cant we invest in finding a solution with renewables and export that solution?

To find a solution we would have to invest in research and development, instead our government cuts funding to the CSIRO because they don't like what they're hearing
Cause humans are greedy and don’t care about nothing but what they believe, like the greens stopping back burning cause it’s creating more pollution, how did that work out?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
TBH I couldn’t care less as I believe that all this climate shit is nothing compared to what’s about to happen, and you know what I’m talking about.
ww3
Damn right, but you are a conspiracy theorist if you talk about the inevitable WW3.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Cause humans are greedy and don’t care about nothing but what they believe, like the greens stopping back burning cause it’s creating more pollution, how did that work out?
Bro ffs. Youre late to these type of threads but that garbage about greens stopping anything is massively discredited. Please dont use that ignorant argument youre better than that

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
We hear the argument all the time, "but what about China?" As they're the world's highest produces of greenhouse gases but you never hear that they're also the world's leader in renewables.

After China drops below us, what arguments do we have left?
And still after all that Australia is a grain of salt

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Bro ffs. Youre late to these type of threads but that garbage about greens stopping anything is massively discredited. Please dont use that ignorant argument youre better than that
I actually do think greens did have an affect on the back burning,
So why do you think they stopped it/ reduced it?

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Damn right, but you are a conspiracy theorist if you talk about the inevitable WW3.
In my faith it’s in our scripture that there will be a world scale war before peace on earth, that’s the truth not conspiracy.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
In my faith it’s in our scripture that there will be a world scale war before peace on earth, that’s the truth not conspiracy.
In my faith too my bro.

But put aside our faiths for a second. You must be blind or a dumb fuck if you can't see it happening sooner rather than later.

Too many volatile states and situations already and they will only increase.

Downtowndog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
To read of Green/left activists celebrating as bushfire destroyed the Eden Woodchip Mill tells you everything about their mentality.

Firstly, it’s their self-centred selfishness. The 70 people that worked in the mill and another 600 in local forestry industry are all without a job. The economic effects throughout all businesses in the local town will be devastating, causing great hardship. Yet the green activists celebrate.

Secondly, it’s their ignorance. It’s likely that most of these green/left activists are reliant upon money from the Government in one way or another. They are so clueless, they don’t understand that they are cheering the destruction of productive assets and trying to close down industries which create the very same wealth that funds their lifestyles.

Thirdly, is their counterproductive stupidity. If they are really concerned about Co2 emissions they should be supporting the forestry industry. When a tree is harvested (and a new tree planted) and the wood used in building or industry the Co2 is sequestered in the wood product. (Unless the wood is burnt in the UK to generate electricity as part of a con to artificially inflate their ‘renewables’ numbers). And the new tree planted absorbs Co2 as it grows (Yes, Co2 is a plant food)

Alternatively, they sit back and watch as the forest is incinerated, the timber that could have sequestered the Co2 if it had been harvested, instead goes up in flames and the Co2 is emitted. And thirdly, is their influence on governments with the madness of the Victorian Labor government, bowing to these activists demands by planning to shutting their States forest industry, costing the state billions each year - and which will only ensuring that future bushfires will be even more intense with more fuel to burn.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
In my faith too my bro.

But put aside our faiths for a second. You must be blind or a dumb fuck if you can't see it happening sooner rather than later.

Too many volatile states and situations already and they will only increase.
Yeah 100% all this climate change is just a distraction away from the real threat that’s about to unfold.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeah 100% all this climate change is just a distraction away from the real threat that’s about to unfold.
Bread and circuses.

Look at my left hand and don't notice what my right hand is doing....

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
And still after all that Australia is a grain of salt
A grain of salt worth of some chemicals can kill outright. But I'm asking you to forget all that stuff, purely from an economic standpoint it makes more sense.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I actually do think greens did have an affect on the back burning,
So why do you think they stopped it/ reduced it?
Budget cuts and limited time frames for the back burning to take place due to drought, rain, wind etc.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What are the options bro?

PS I'm not a man made climate change denier or supporter. Too much bullshit to sift through from both sides.

If anything, I'd support nuclear power but I'm sure some soft cock would get triggered by that.
How’d you know it was soft?

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
A grain of salt worth of some chemicals can kill outright. But I'm asking you to forget all that stuff, purely from an economic standpoint it makes more sense.
I understand what your saying from an economic standpoint and not arguing that , all I’m saying is Australia at the moment is ok, there is no need to hurry to change things we could be last country in the world to start making changes and still won’t have an affect.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Budget cuts most of them a volunteers ?
Not the folks that coordinate the burns. Fire management officers have gone from 36 down to 10 over the last decade, statewide.