Sydney CBD climate protest attracts over 30,000 people

A

Alexander the Great

I have one better. Let them go to war and fight in the trenches. Less soy more balls
What we need to do is firstly, send all these vegans to the bush and throw them up onto the trees.

Secondly, we need to send these climate activists into the bush with fire fighting gear on and garden hoses.

Thirdly, we need to send these fire bug arsonists in to light up the ***** in my point 1 & 2.

Lastly, send in the farmers to eliminate the arsonists.

End result. Happier and Healthier Australia.

God Bless

A

Alexander the Great

Watch "IS GLOBAL WARMING THE BIGGEST FRAUD IN HISTORY? - Dan Pena" on YouTube

God bless Dan Pena. Straight shooter tells it like it is

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Any sceptic/deniers: let's forget "Climate Change," is ongoing, unnecessary pollution a good idea?

Kiwipup

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Actually if you read more about him he doesn’t actually deny climate change.. He looks at it from a philosophical point of view..as he’s a philosopher not a scientist.. So basically he’s saying there is a philosophical reasons why we need to embrace progress..
Try putting another spin to it Leonardo

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Try putting another spin to it Leonardo
Lol..’King of the world!’ He’s a philosopher..not a scientist..that’s why his argument is based in philosophy.. That is, you can provide a justification for the use of fossil fuels etc through philosophical reasoning and argument..the fact it progresses humankind..and Greta and everybody else benefits from this progress.. That’s the point of his article Einstein..

Last edited:

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Screenshot_20200111-204330_Twitter.jpg

I'm not going to link to scum Murdoch media but even when the BIGGEST climate deniers are claiming they've never denied it, you just know you're on the wrong side

@flamebouyant don't apologise for calling them morons. They're generally the first to start throwing insults (see the catastrophic Tuesday thread) and then these same hypocrites act all insulted when you call them morons.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ooooft I mean it sound like you’re blaming climate change for the fires started by arsonists. And then you go on to call the “sceptics” dumb. Do you see the paradox you’ve just created?
Also, you seem very sensitive, I’d recommend you get a blood test to check your testosterone to oestrogen levels. And lag off the soy. Consume more read meat and you’ll feel better quite quickly
Oestrogen levels ?? fmd that's bitchy:p

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ning ning is the only one who makes any sense.. We acted too late and did not prepare to combat fires according to fire expert advice back in April 2019.

This is all scomos fault because he refused to spend money on more robust aerial water bombers .

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
View attachment 12566

Get rid of arsonists!!! And then she'll be right mate
A few things.
Firstly, abc reporting “facts” lol
Secondly, I thought the left were under no illusions that the fires weren’t started by global warming but by arsonists?
Thirdly, are multiple lightning strikes proof of global warming and that global warming started the fires?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Any sceptic/deniers: let's forget "Climate Change," is ongoing, unnecessary pollution a good idea?
Where do you send your shit after you do a poo? If you flush it down the toilet and lands in the sea you’re contributing to unnecessary pollution. You should be digging a hole in the backyard and doing it there.