Sydney CBD climate protest attracts over 30,000 people

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Can't disagree with that. But not too fussed on anarchy. Small steps with the environment. Take the arguing and divisiveness out of it.

Was that a vienna loaf or french stick?
Absolutely..can’t get anywhere insulting or mocking each other’s posts.. Leads nowhere except useless arguments..

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
You keep fallen back on divisiveness. What exactly do you mean by that? I’m assuming you mean people who don’t believe in the fairy tale of global warming are causing division?
You don't reckon the country is divided?

over current climatic changes and weather patterns? Whatever it's called ? Whoever caused it, whatever caused it, it's here.

I'm saying people who don't believe in the fairy tale of global warming are causing division. Just as the people who do believe it are causing division.

I'm saying deal with the crap happening now that we can do something about.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

over current climatic changes and weather patterns? Whatever it's called ? Whoever caused it, whatever caused it, it's here.

I'm saying people who don't believe in the fairy tale of global warming are causing division. Just as the people who do believe it are causing division.

Ok so how do us humans change weather patterns back to normal (our perceived version of normal).

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score

I'd say the only people creating any division, especially over the past few weeks, are 007 Rudd and the global activists.

Fuck me over, even Albanese has been helping out the people in need, as well as backing the current PM.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
We shouldn't be arguing over fresh air, polluted rivers, whether climate change is causing a rise in temperate or if its a normal 2000 year cyclical heating and cooling thats gone on since Earth formed.

We're here now. It's hot. Think about what could cause it. Put the best brains in the country together. Dont let the politicians in the room. Get the scientists funded by the mining companies and the scientists funded by the UN, the Rothchilds or whoever it is supposed to be....and get them to work together and come up with a plan of action.

Stop blaming Greta, arsonists, climate change, greenies, the Earths axis, Scomo, Trump, Iran just work together to put some policies for the future...until the next ice age comes around.

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We shouldn't be arguing over fresh air, polluted rivers, whether climate change is causing a rise in temperate or if its a normal 2000 year cyclical heating and cooling thats gone on since Earth formed.

We're here now. It's hot. Think about what could cause it. Put the best brains in the country together. Dont let the politicians in the room. Get the scientists funded by the mining companies and the scientists funded by the UN, the Rothchilds or whoever it is supposed to be....and get them to work together and come up with a plan of action.

Stop blaming Greta, arsonists, climate change, greenies, the Earths axis, Scomo, Trump, Iran just work together to put some policies for the future...until the next ice age comes around.
No fucken shit its hot. We are in the middle of summer

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Ok so how do us humans change weather patterns back to normal (our perceived version of normal).
Weather patterns that are described by Fire Commissioners are unpreceded I mean. The fires creating their own weather patterns.

Instead of arguing and letting them divert our attention, we need to just work on what we can.

The fuel loads. The pollies cut back funding. The fire chiefs arent blaming greenies or arsonists. There are wanting a new plan to deal with this stuff cos this is probably the new norm.

Pollies are playing us for fools. This is our country and we'll decide on the preservation of our (almost) clean surroundings and pollies can bugger off if they can't keep the politics out and the common sense in.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No fucken shit its hot. We are in the middle of summer
Also it’s fucking Australia lol.

Do these idiots think that when it was just aborigines, that rainfall was plentiful and never had harsh hot weather?
  • The Australian deserts listed below make up about 18% of this continent, but a full 35% of Australia receives so little rainfall, it is classified as desert.
  • 70% of the country is classified as arid or semi-arid, which means it gets less than 500 mm of rain a year.
  • That makes Australia the driest inhabited continent on Earth. Only Antarctica is drier.

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

It's hot....lol you nut job