Did Iran do it?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
"I'm not a Conservative. I don't see how you can consider someone a Conservative because they don't believe a kid should be vilified by the world for doing nothing wrong"
And then your conservative friends slapped you on the back before pulling out their phones so they could post more malicious shit about Greta Thunberg? L

I couldn't agree with you more, just had to point out neither side is above cyber bullying kids to make a point before all the Conservatives on here got hard ons from your comment. :grinning:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
And then your conservative friends slapped you on the back before pulling out their phones so they could post more malicious shit about Greta Thunberg? L

I couldn't agree with you more, just had to point out neither side is above cyber bullying kids to make a point before all the Conservatives on here got hard one from your comment. :grinning:
Definitely. I mean, this was before Greta but the general responses from the Conservatives was that this happened because evil left Soros etc..

Side note, was waiting for Realist to post something about how Conservatives will save the world from women who escape the kitchen, or something like that.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
But he has 7 billion fucking dollars in the bank and can have virtually any woman he wants!

He is an idiot, he gave up the rights to the miss universe beauty pageant to become president!

I'd prefer to organise the beauty pageant then babysit a nation filled with morons!

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
But he has 7 billion fucking dollars in the bank and can have virtually any woman he wants!

He is an idiot, he gave up the rights to the miss universe beauty pageant to become president!

I'd prefer to organise the beauty pageant then babysit a nation filled with morons!
In hindsight I reckon he probably regrets his decision . The morons ruin it for everyone

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
So they finally admitted they shot it down

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just came here to say this as well lol.
I love how they’re like “unintentionally” even after they apparently referenced a previous attack they carried out on a passenger jet.
Like I said,
Imagine being so strong you show the world how strong you are by shooting a passenger jet down. Fucking cowards

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
People are so quick to jump to conclusions.. they hear ww3 in the media and instantly start peeing their pants... that's how the media make their money.. fear mongering.. there is not going to be a ww3... The US would wipe Iran and just about any country off the face of the Earth in days, if they really wanted to.. I remember when the Jerusalem embassy thing happened and many thought that was going to bring about ww3... what happened? some rocks were thrown and some bins lit on fire... there is your World War

Nexus

Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Iran now shooting at its own people protesting about how they lied about shooting down the plane.

This is probably Trumps fault too

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I know America has done some fucked up things and I do agree they should get out of Iraq but I find it ridiculous when people try to claim there is some sort of equivalency behind the morals of America versus Iran.

Nexus

Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I know America has done some fucked up things and I do agree they should get out of Iraq but I find it ridiculous when people try to claim there is some sort of equivalency behind the morals of America versus Iran.
Those lefties that were siding with Iran and using their flag as their twitter pic etc are awfully fucking quiet now.

This footage is also pretty telling:

https://twitter.com/CalebJHull/status/1216466870779502597

But the people loved Soleimani remember..

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ah, fucking knew it. The truth does come out. I don't know how you can get a commercial plane and a military plane mixed up. Iran trying to flex on the innocent to look intimidating so it seems.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
People are so quick to jump to conclusions.. they hear ww3 in the media and instantly start peeing their pants... that's how the media make their money.. fear mongering.. there is not going to be a ww3... The US would wipe Iran and just about any country off the face of the Earth in days, if they really wanted to.. I remember when the Jerusalem embassy thing happened and many thought that was going to bring about ww3... what happened? some rocks were thrown and some bins lit on fire... there is your World War
What about that uneducated black women cardi B? She has since apparently applied for Nigerian citenzship so she doesn’t get blowded up.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ah, fucking knew it. The truth does come out. I don't know how you can get a commercial plane and a military plane mixed up. Iran trying to flex on the innocent to look intimidating so it seems.
They had the audacity to try and put the blame on America as well lollll. Also, where is the outcry from the left about the Iranian leaders, “our prayers and thoughts”. They lose control when that line is said about a mass shooting in America. Something little, but I notice the little things lol

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
What about that uneducated black women cardi B? She has since apparently applied for Nigerian citenzship so she doesn’t get blowded up.

I'm ashamed that I actually know of her.... I didn't even know anything had happened until a friend of mine mentioned it to me

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Imagine being American hating america for taking out the Iranian general, meanwhile Iranians protesting against their own government and refusing to burn American and Israeli flags. Then get shot for protesting.
Yet being in America under trump is true fascism and dictatorship lol. There’s just so many ironies here.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ukraine is as poor as shit, not much they can do about their plane, Russia should refuse Iran any help.