No Source Josh Addo-Carr to Dogs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Geez, look at all these signings and deals happening so easy for some other teams.
Meanwhile back at belmore....we carnt even organize the Xmas members packs.
On the upside..we have an abundance of Fluff coming out of HQ..

packs.
Xerri off the the Roosters, done, will be announced now that Mitchell has signed with the Bunnies.

Last edited:

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't be disheartened mate.
Keep it going.
You have nothing to prove.
Particularly when people question your credibility, or credible source ( i mean who ever gives up their source...right) only time will tell.
So far your on the money.

My last post, everything is a rumour until it is finalized. Mitchell is finalised will probably announced officially on Monday. Johnston will be finalised in the next week or so to the Tigers and Xerri to the Roosters as well.

I thought it would be fun to come on here and share some info I had, but didn't realise the level of anonymous bullying, just for trying to share information I had. I am brand new to this forum and it makes me sad as a Bulldogs supporter and member, this is how a fellow supporter is treated.

racin jason

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My last post, everything is a rumour until it is finalized. Mitchell is finalised will probably announced officially on Monday. Johnston will be finalised in the next week or so to the Tigers and Xerri to the Roosters as well.

I thought it would be fun to come on here and share some info I had, but didn't realise the level of anonymous bullying, just for trying to share information I had. I am brand new to this forum and it makes me sad as a Bulldogs supporter and member, this is how a fellow supporter is treated.
Welcome to The Kennel! That's how things roll here.......For some anyway.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Pretty sure you're winning 1-0 anyway mate. You could be up by more after monday if you're on the money again so all is well.
The Kennel is a 50/50 bunch so don't worry too much

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

Most people appreciate it don’t worry.
This is the exact reason most of us stopped posting info. It is funny to hear people whinge when they don’t know what’s on the cards though haha

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Probably because pretty much every 2 weeks there's a new account on here making all these claims that never eventuate lol. Don't take it to heart.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Don't be disheartened by bullies mate. If you have any honest scoop keep posting. You seem to be on the money with Mitchell and things change time-to-time.I am a bit skeptical when it comes to rumours. But as I said if you have any new scoop, post away.

Dog 2195

Waterboy
Reaction score
Don't be disheartened by bullies mate. If you have any honest scoop keep posting. You seem to be on the money with Mitchell and things change time-to-time.I am a bit skeptical when it comes to rumours. But as I said if you have any new scoop, post away.
He was coming some coach and Football Management did not want LM

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
Just the history and nature of this joint Frank, been plenty of try-hards in the past that have claimed to have inside info when it was pure wank (Fattard, Bigbird etc one other in particular whose name escapes me).
If you do have the good oil mate, be careful who you share it with.

Dog 2195

Waterboy
Reaction score
Just the history and nature of this joint Frank, been plenty of try-hards in the past that have claimed to have inside info when it was pure wank (Fattard, Bigbird etc one other in particular whose name escapes me).
If you do have the good oil mate, be careful who you share it with.
Trust me don’t blame them what they hear from the club and things do change inside the club from the football management negotiations with player management

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Dog-eat-dog world, mate. Unfortunately, we have had a history of supporters, who constantly claimed they had all the goss, but none of it materialized. What makes us even more cynical, is because you are new - and a lot of posters come on here, create new accounts with fake bs.

So excuse us if we aren't taking to your information like bees to pollen, or if we are a bit cynical. But if you're even half right, you will win a lot of us over.

Also - my advice to you was to maybe check what you are actually writing, so it does not fall into the trap of your above post. One part of your post appeared to contradict the next.

Lastly - we would all love a credible person on here who had all the rumour stuff down to a tee. If I am honest, it's this stuff that drives off season usage on this forum (at least for me anyway). We always want to see what is, might or will be happening at our great club. So hopefully, your info is on point, cause if it is - well and truly... Welcome to the Kennel.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Article in todays daily telegraph linking Carr to the Roosters. Now if you were JAC would you go to the dogs or Roosters. The dogs would have to pay overs to get him to the club and the club won't do that. And by all means Frank, you are more than welcome to come on here and share your info. But when u come out and say he is definitely signed and then rumoured to be signed, that's where u lose integrity. You can't have it both ways.

Dog 2195

Waterboy
Reaction score
Article in todays daily telegraph linking Carr to the Roosters. Now if you were JAC would you go to the dogs or Roosters. The dogs would have to pay overs to get him to the club and the club won't do that. And by all means Frank, you are more than welcome to come on here and share your info. But when u come out and say he is definitely signed and then rumoured to be signed, that's where u lose integrity. You can't have it both ways.
Dogs will have a major challenge on there hands with Uncle Nick will get his man for the Premieres Roosters . Dogs will end up paying overs to get him interesting times ahead .

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Don't worry about what others say, I was accused of having no life and being a plant for a rival Board ticket after my first post.

Who cares, tough it out and keep posting.

Its all part of the initiation.

We all love a good rumour here and give it to each other if it doesn't come true but we eagerly await the next rumour.

Dogsarnthavingaparty

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Big rumour floating around ado car has had a massive fallout with the storm and his on his way to the dogs
Who cares get over it we have more chance of getting the spoon this year he will go to south just like all the brother do josh ado car to dogs come on get real what a load of shitsic of all the rumors and bullshit get a life

Status
Not open for further replies.