No Source Josh Addo-Carr to Dogs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't be surprised if Mitchell is training with Souths on Monday and Johnston training with the Tigers. Also don'e be surprised if Arrow is training with Souths before the month is out.
Dogs and Storm still trying to work out a swap deal for JAC to be at the dogs this season, it is nowhere near done or a certainty but they are trying to nut it out.
I think Mitchell to Souths has only been a matter of time for a while. Johnstone to tigers.. meh... but some updates if possible on JAC to dogs would be nice please bro.

Frank

New Pup
Reaction score
I think Mitchell to Souths has only been a matter of time for a while. Johnstone to tigers.. meh... but some updates if possible on JAC to dogs would be nice please bro.
no up dates really, it is a work in progress, they are trying to work it out

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I meant more over time as things evolve if you don’t mind pls bro.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lewis will not be going to storm as compensation for JAC....don't believe everything u read Franky because it's 99.9% bullshit.....as u have said Frank we will wait and see....

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
So frank you have actual credible sources or you just seeing stuff on social and reporting it?

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My achievable wish list team

1)Dwz
2)Carr
3)Xerri
4)Hoppa
5)Smith
6)Foran (vc)
7)Lewis
8)Fafita
9)jmk
10)Thompson
11)Chn
12)Stimson
13)Jackson (c)

Reserves: napa,rfm,toumaga,wakeham.
Lewis will not be going to storm as compensation for JAC....don't believe everything u read Franky because it's 99.9% bullshit.....as u have said Frank we will wait and see....

Last edited:

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

1)Dwz
2)Carr
3)Xerri
4)Hoppa
5)Smith
6)Foran (vc)
7)Lewis
8)Fafita
9)jmk
10)Thompson
11)Chn
12)Stimson
13)Jackson (c)

You want to give foran another contract next year?

Frank

New Pup
Reaction score
So frank you have actual credible sources or you just seeing stuff on social and reporting it?
Credible, all I can say is it people involved with 3pas

The Dogs do want JAC, the Storm do want Lewis, the dogs are reluctant to let Lewis go, their may be other swap options, this is a fluid situation, but they are definitely in discussions. This is a still a rumour until it is finalized.

The other ones I reported are no longer rumours they are fact and will happen, Mitchell, Johnston, and Xerri. The only fluid one in those is Arrow joining Souths this season, but it is expected to happen before the end of jan. I have a Rabbitohs mate he knows plenty of Souths supporters jumping on their odds, as they believe by next week they will be halved, one guy placed $20K at $14 for them to win the premiorship.

Last edited:

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Is it still being negotiated or have we gone cold cause we wouldn’t give Lewis - accordingly to media?

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just seen on. Facebook that it was mentioned that we have apparently have offered storm lachlan Lewis for addo Carr interesting to see if it's has any legs to the rumours or if it's just shit considering he just signed to stay on till 2021 apparently it was on 7 news
lol facebook......such a credible source

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you having a wank, Frank?
Or should we just call you David Holland you blowarse.
Frank is so full of shit......has no credible sources...just bullshit rumours....the dogs will NOT FUKIN SWAP LEWIS FOR JAC......Frank just makes up bullshit.....first he says 'just wait and see" as if this will be definitely happening and now he admits it may be a rumour.......go figure....Frank...you are a blowarase....just want to grab people's attention because everyone is desperate for some good news regarding recruitment

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

The Dogs do want JAC, the Storm do want Lewis, the dogs are reluctant to let Lewis go, their may be other swap options, this is a fluid situation, but they are definitely in discussions. This is a still a rumour until it is finalized.

The other ones I reported are no longer rumours they are fact and will happen, Mitchell, Johnston, and Xerri. The only fluid one in those is Arrow joining Souths this season, but it is expected to happen before the end of jan. I have a Rabbitohs mate he knows plenty of Souths supporters jumping on their odds, as they believe by next week they will be halved, one guy placed $20K at $14 for them to win the premiorship.
Here is where you lost me.

You state that the first bolded section... and then go onto state the second bolded section.

You make a claim in your first, as if it's definitive. And then you stipulate the second, which is "it is still a rumour".

I haven't got a dog in the fight with regards to how "credible" you are - but you may want to think about what you are actually writing.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Absolutely, on our terms.
300-400k worth wild gamble! If people actually think no one else would be interested then he'll be less. I'm not a fan of match payments in the salary cap.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
300-400k worth wild gamble! If people actually think no one else would be interested then he'll be less. I'm not a fan of match payments in the salary cap.
The players, RLPA & NRL aren’t either but it would be good to pay him per full game played. I’d hate to lose any more promising juniors just to keep an injury prone bench warmer on 300-400k

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

1)Dwz
2)Carr
3)Xerri
4)Hoppa
5)Smith
6)Foran (vc)
7)Lewis
8)Fafita
9)jmk
10)Thompson
11)Chn
12)Stimson
13)Jackson (c)

whos fafita? Seen a few people say his name. Cant be fifita because a is nowhere near i on the keyboard. And autocorrect wouldn’t change this name either.

Frank

New Pup
Reaction score

1)Dwz
2)Carr
3)Xerri
4)Hoppa
5)Smith
6)Foran (vc)
7)Lewis
8)Fafita
9)jmk
10)Thompson
11)Chn
12)Stimson
13)Jackson (c)

Xerri off the the Roosters, done, will be announced now that Mitchell has signed with the Bunnies.

Frank

New Pup
Reaction score
Here is where you lost me.

You state that the first bolded section... and then go onto state the second bolded section.

You make a claim in your first, as if it's definitive. And then you stipulate the second, which is "it is still a rumour".

I haven't got a dog in the fight with regards to how "credible" you are - but you may want to think about what you are actually writing.
My last post, everything is a rumour until it is finalized. Mitchell is finalised will probably announced officially on Monday. Johnston will be finalised in the next week or so to the Tigers and Xerri to the Roosters as well.

I thought it would be fun to come on here and share some info I had, but didn't realise the level of anonymous bullying, just for trying to share information I had. I am brand new to this forum and it makes me sad as a Bulldogs supporter and member, this is how a fellow supporter is treated.

Status
Not open for further replies.