NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
We'll sign the players they move on and they'll get Latrell :tonguewink:

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I'd take Alex Johnson for the right price. No to Gagai as he only turns up for Origin games.
Oh hell no. Johnson is trash.

That said likely something we do. Pass on elite talent and take scraps to make it happen.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh hell no. Johnson is trash.

That said likely something we do. Pass on elite talent and take scraps to make it happen.
It's called what we can fit with our budget. We have little room the move for 2020.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
It's called what we can fit with our budget. We have little room the move for 2020.
That seems to be constantly forgotten. I think Johnston would go well for us

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'd take Alex Johnson for the right price. No to Gagai as he only turns up for Origin games.
I actually really like Johnson as a Winger too. Rabbitohs would have to chip in about 200k for us to take Gagai.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
If we wanted a cheapish outside back then we should've signed Williame, looked awesome during the internationals.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
If we wanted a cheapish outside back then we should've signed Williame, looked awesome during the internationals.
Didn't fit our social media profiling probably.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'd probably rather see Latrell at Souths than the Tigers... because we know that Souths will likely make a decent signing regardless, where as we want Tigers to stay in their place at 9th

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd probably rather see Latrell at Souths than the Tigers... because we know that Souths will likely make a decent signing regardless, where as we want Tigers to stay in their place at 9th
I think the tigers are not in the race anymore

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
What did the tigers ever do to you mate? haha

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
What did the tigers ever do to you mate? haha
The more teams that stay in their rightful place at the bottom of the ladder the better it is for us as we return to the top half where we belong.

And I just like putting shit on them

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
The more teams that stay in their rightful place at the bottom of the ladder the better it is for us as we return to the top half where we belong.

And I just like putting shit on them
Haha true. I’d rather switch them with the Manly Sea-Criminals

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Haha true. I’d rather switch them with the Manly Sea-Criminals

Manly have been a successful club more recently so I can learn to live with that.. I can't have these bottom teams thinking they can achieve success before we do again.. like if the Raiders had of won the GF this year (was never going to happen)

Tazer

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
According to NRL universe forum Latrell signed with Bunnies yesterday.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hope Latrell enjoyed riding high at the Chooks because he will be lucky to make the finals at the Bunnies. Their pack is absolute garage except for Murray.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hope Latrell enjoyed riding high at the Chooks because he will be lucky to make the finals at the Bunnies. Their pack is absolute garage except for Murray.
I hope he fails, just for being a shit **** about the whole process.

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
...”A one-year deal with a one-year option in his favour, the written offer fell “well-short” of what Mitchell had been expecting following a $1.2m a year bid from the Wests Tigers.

The knock back came less than 24-hour after Mitchell travelled to Coffs Harbour with his father Matt for a private dinner with Crowe.

Wined and dined by the Academy Award winner on the 400-acre estate in Nana Glen, Mitchell was highly impressed by both Crowe and his pitch.

It is understood Crowe, a South Sydney co-owner, spoke about the Rabbitohs’ proud history before telling Mitchell he wanted him to be part of the club’s future.”...
...”While no financial figures or terms were discussed, Mitchell was ready to become a Rabbitoh when he left.

The meeting with Crowe came just a day after Mitchell finally sat down with Rabbitohs coach Wayne Bennett to discuss football.

But in yet another twist, Mitchell’s manager Matt Rose rejected the Rabbitohs on Friday morning after the club made their official offer.

Mitchell conceded his future remained undecided after confirming his meeting with Crowe.

“It was fantastic to meet Russell Crowe, he is a generous host and very passionate about the Rabbitohs but the truth is I’m yet to decide my future,” Mitchell said.

“I’ve got a number of things to weigh up and I hope to be able to announce my new club in the coming days.’’

Mitchell remains hopeful of coming to terms with the Rabbitohs after Rose made a counteroffer to the club on Friday night.”...

From the daily telegraph

I no people who have dealt with matt rose personally and I have mentioned it on the forum in the past all he cares about is money and himself Mitchell has shot himself in the foot by making him his manager same as walker

Last edited: