Did Iran do it?

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don’t think it proves anything.
America just killed Iran’s second in charge you would think Iran will be on high alert.
Know one knows why the plane wasn’t communicating with the tower.
This will just be used as a political attack to benefit America so they can try to attack Iran.
You can clearly see something hit the plane. Iran then came out and said it was a mechanical failure before any investigations even had time to start. They were clearly covering their asses.

So are you saying because the plane wasn't communicating with the tower that's justification to shoot first and ask questions later?

When the US shot down that passenger plane they were also on high alert and they quite rightly got crucified for it.

Iran does the same thing and its still America's fault.

Nexus

Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
IF the Iranians brought down the plane, why the fuck would they bring down a plane with no US citizens on it and with something like 80 odd Iranians on board?
I dont think it was on purpose

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
You can clearly see something hit the plane. Iran then came out and said it was a mechanical failure before any investigations even had time to start. They were clearly covering their asses.

So are you saying because the plane wasn't communicating with the tower that's justification to shoot first and ask questions later?

When the US shot down that passenger plane they were also on high alert and they quite rightly got crucified for it.

Iran does the same thing and its still America's fault.
So you don’t think it’s a coincidence and the timing?
Not saying a rocket didn’t hit the plane we just don’t know the full story yet.
Why did America and the media come out and start spinning shit as the Iranian leaders also said it was an accident?

Nexus

Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
So you don’t think it’s a coincidence and the timing?
Not saying a rocket didn’t hit the plane we just don’t know the full story yet.
Why did America and the media come out and start spinning shit as the Iranian leaders also said it was an accident?
Thats true, we dont. But the fact that Iran tried to pass it off as mechanical is extremely suss. It happened in their country, they knew they fired a missile at a plane. They would have known what happened.

Western media can only go by the information they have been provided at the time. They dont have access to Irans inner sanctum.

Its not unusual for stories to develop as more evidence comes to light. Happens every day.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Thats true, we dont. But the fact that Iran tried to pass it off as mechanical is extremely suss. It happened in their country, they knew they fired a missile at a plane. They would have known what happened.

Western media can only go by the information they have been provided at the time. They dont have access to Irans inner sanctum.

Its not unusual for stories to develop as more evidence comes to light. Happens every day.
Yeah I just wait for the full story as there was iranin on that plane so I think it’s an accident, to blame it on a mechanical is sus.

Nexus

Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah I just wait for the full story as there was iranin on that plane so I think it’s an accident, to blame it on a mechanical is sus.
Agreed. I dont think it was intentional

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
IF the Iranians brought down the plane, why the fuck would they bring down a plane with no US citizens on it and with something like 80 odd Iranians on board?
Because that part of the world is full of lunatics with weapons and they shoot at anything.
Why hide the black box?
Isis related?

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
It's quite clear the plane was shot down. The incident is on film for everyone to see all over the net.

The bigger question is why this plane? Many planes take off from Tehran, why was this one targeted?

I wouldn't be surprised if they had some ex military or military aligned militia pissed off with what was happening between America and Iran and took out a launcher and boom.

The government likely knew that it was an Iranian who brought the plane down but had to cover it up because of the way it would look to the Western world.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Agreed. I dont think it was intentional
I think it was intentional - someone clearly took out a launcher and aimed at that plane.

However, it was probably a militia and not official military who did it.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I think it was intentional - someone clearly took out a launcher and aimed at that plane.

However, it was probably a militia and not official military who did it.
Just think who would benefit the most and who would lose the most.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Just think who would benefit the most and who would lose the most.
It would be convenient conspiracy to say it was America, however that would make no sense at all.

Trump clearly doesn't want war, has said he doesn't want any new wars even before he became president, so he's not going to order some covert plan to shoot down a plane.

It also doesn't fit with his behaviour as president. When he wants to do something he does it and he's usually pretty transparent about it. He doesn't seem to use back channels to get stuff done.

Nexus

Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It would be convenient conspiracy to say it was America, however that would make no sense at all.

Trump clearly doesn't want war, has said he doesn't want any new wars even before he became president, so he's not going to order some covert plan to shoot down a plane.

It also doesn't fit with his behaviour as president. When he wants to do something he does it and he's usually pretty transparent about it. He doesn't seem to use back channels to get stuff done.
If you think about it, if there was even a slight chance it was America Iran would have come out and blamed them straight off the bat and not pulled the 'mechanical failure' excuse.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Spot on. This is the big thing about it. If the crash happened and Iran either didn't say anything, or said "We're going to investigate", then there would be strong conspiracy rumours of either "US shot is down to blame Iran" or "US used an EMP to stop missiles and it backfired and took down a plane"

And both would have some legitimacy. But the fact that Iran immediately came up with a cover story automatically gets US off the hook and puts it back on Iran.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
The reports are that it was an SA-15 missile that brought the plane down.

From what I read quickly, they don't get fired from a shoulder mounted launcher, they come from a tank like missile launcher machine.

Makes it look more like a Government initiative than a militia initiative, unless they have militias with fkn heavy duty equipment.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The reports are that it was an SA-15 missile that brought the plane down.

From what I read quickly, they don't get fired from a shoulder mounted launcher, they come from a tank like missile launcher machine.

Makes it look more like a Government initiative than a militia initiative, unless they have militias with fkn heavy duty equipment.
Yeah, sounds like it. US said they detected SA-15 Tor missile signatures and apparently there's photos floating around that show Tor missile fragments. If that's the case then it's highly unlikely to be terrorists. US officials are also saying that they believe the Iranians did it based on the evidence.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I don’t think it proves anything.
America just killed Iran’s second in charge you would think Iran will be on high alert.
Know one knows why the plane wasn’t communicating with the tower.
This will just be used as a political attack to benefit America so they can try to attack Iran.
Who can’t tell the difference between a commercial plane and a missile though?

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Meanwhile most of the US media has been comparing Soliemani to Elvis Presley and Princess Diana and generally attempting to make Trump look like an evil dude.

LOL - hilarious, given Trump is the one trying to get America out of wars in the middle east.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
All this just makes me wonder if we will ever evolve/mature as a species or we are just marking time until we wipe ourselves off the planet FMD