Did Iran do it?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Plus he doesn't just autistically screech at anyone who doesn't conform to their feelings.

Also doesn't laugh at right wing media while swallowing kilo after kilo of bullshit from left wing media.
Some legend I know with a lush beard and Kiwi heart has a great saying..Live and let live..

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Some legend I know with a lush beard and Kiwi heart has a great saying..Live and let live..
Lol when did you get a kiwi heart?

Live and let live is the best option IMO...

BUT

If you don't let live then be prepared for your opposition stop letting you live.

Another saying I love...

"Before You Embark On A Journey Of Revenge, Dig Two Graves” — Confucius

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol when did you get a kiwi heart?

Live and let live is the best option IMO...

BUT

If you don't let live then be prepared for your opposition stop letting you live.

Another saying I love...

"Before You Embark On A Journey Of Revenge, Dig Two Graves” — Confucius
Oh here’s my favourite Confucius saying.. ‘Man who walks sideways through airport turnstile is going to Bangkok’.. :D

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Oh here’s my favourite Confucius saying.. ‘Man who walks sideways through airport turnstile is going to Bangkok’.. :D
Man who sleep with itchy arse wake up with smelly finger.

Banned
Reaction score
Man who go to bed horny, wake up feeling stiff...

Wayne Rooney

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I dont know what it is, but whenever i see Donald on TV i see Hugh Hefner (God rest his soul)

Wayne Rooney

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Don't insult Heff lol
They could be long lost brothers......

Both are blonde, have German fathers, have more cash than all of the sporting codes combined in Australia, and both have/had an entourage of some of the finest pussy in the world

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Both are blonde, have German fathers, have more cash than all of the sporting codes combined in Australia, and both have/had an entourage of some of the finest pussy in the world
A Trump and Hef combined house party

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

And both have grabbed them by the pussy lol

Maybe if Trump lost a few pounds and walked around in a robe they might be brothers lol

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Watch Trump start to get blamed for this too...

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Feel sorry for the innocent people that got caught in this .
Ukraine has now had 2 planes shot down in the last couple of years . Wouldn’t want to fly with them.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wow thats pretty damming. Iran caught out blatantly lying about the mechanical issue. Which after I thought about it a bit how would they know its a mechanical failure that soon? No investigations would have even started

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Wow thats pretty damming. Iran caught out blatantly lying about the mechanical issue. Which after I thought about it a bit how would they know its a mechanical failure that soon? No investigations would have even started
I don’t think it proves anything.
America just killed Iran’s second in charge you would think Iran will be on high alert.
Know one knows why the plane wasn’t communicating with the tower.
This will just be used as a political attack to benefit America so they can try to attack Iran.

Kiwipup

Kennel Established
Reaction score
IF the Iranians brought down the plane, why the fuck would they bring down a plane with no US citizens on it and with something like 80 odd Iranians on board?