Is it better to wear no watch than a watch costing <$1000?

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Beauty is about symmetry. Wearing only one watch is not symmetrical.

could wear two watches... One each wrist, perfect beauty and balance
They have to be exactly the same watch on each wrist too

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They have to be exactly the same watch on each wrist too
Is it ok to have same watch but colour variation

Or black on one hand and red on the other. Gold/silver etc. The watches will be same and weigh the same

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone wear a G-banger?

I've seen those g-shock retro watches for $1000 with all metal , tough solar and multi band.. but you can get a watch from g-shock that looks the same for $130.

If I bought the $1000 G-banger a d was sitting at a cafe the average bastard wouldn't know if I was the real deal or a cheap bastard with his $130 watch

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone see Raphael Nadal watch he was wearing tonight whilst taking apart Alex deminaur mossambani.

$700k watch. The orange watch Richard Mille.

Alex deminaur wearing a Nixon in the sheds but was embarrassed and left it in his locker

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was wearing my tag watch today and unprovoked a supplier saw it and said, I could buy 10 citizen citizen for the price of that. I said probably 15

He tried to fire back and say but I can get a different style for different occassions, colours etc.

I hit him with but you can only wear one at a time. Like driving one Porsche instead of having 15 ford falcons at home.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is my gift to the kennel. For $55 delivered it’s at least $100 cheaper than everyone else is selling them. For many of you it would be the best watch you will ever own. Otherwise flip it on eBay for quick $100 profit. I’ll be looking out for them at bulldogs home games (those lucky to get one). Only 5 left., below link.

https://www.amazon.com.au/Casio-G-S...2EX5EA124EA&psc=1&refRID=3437S8YPM2EX5EA124EA

Last edited:

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I got gifted the Garmin Fenix 5 Plus, I fucking love it.
images%20(20).jpeg

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ll give you all until 7pm to snap up those g-shocks as above

otherwise I’ll buy the lot and sell it to many on here at $130-150 each

the renters on here, I lead them to water and they still won’t drink. Just go without buying your pack of smokes today and get one.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I’ll give you all until 7pm to snap up those g-shocks as above

otherwise I’ll buy the lot and sell it to many on here at $130-150 each

the renters on here, I lead them to water and they still won’t drink. Just go without buying your pack of smokes today and get one.

it's 2020.. I don't think anybody here is hanging out for a new watch

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
it's 2020.. I don't think anybody here is hanging out for a new watch
no class. People that dont wear a watch, it says to me they don’t want to compete in Life, not conscious of fashion

to those that wanna stand out from the sheep, only 2 left, someone has been smart enough to buy the other 3

Last edited:

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
no class. People that dont wear a watch, it says to me they don’t want to compete in Life, not conscious of fashion

to those that wanna stand out from the sheep, only 2 left, someone has been smart enough to buy the other 3

Wouldn't standing out from the sheep be somebody who doesn't need brand names and material possessions to define them?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
be somebody who doesn't need brand names and material possessions to define them?
the world doesn’t work like that unfortunately.

perception goes along way in this world, people compare and contrast all the time, it’s hardwired into them. I’m just trying to help.

Think of it like this, if someone walks into a room, you label them straight away on their appearance, manner etc, first 30 seconds you have judged them and that impacts all further interaction.

If the person is fat, ordering a burger, your going to say in your head “look at this fat c&$t”

for $55 delivered just buy the watch , even to flip it and make a few $$. Just hold off on your next pack of smokes and you there

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Or if you see a fat guy dancing on the dance floor, wobbling around, he might be having the best time thinking he has the moves, you gonna laugh aren’t ya, “fat c@nt” It’s hard wired into us