Lachlan Lewis in swap deal with Addo Carr

Is swapping Lewis with Addo-Carr a good swap?

• Yes

Votes: 63 43.2%
  • No

Votes: 75 51.4%
  • This is too much pressure. AHH!!

Votes: 8 5.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
neither averillo or wakeham can D like lewis so it will be come we nned to outscore them in attack because we will leak a heap of tries down their channels

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
neither averillo or wakeham can D like lewis so it will be come we nned to outscore them in attack because we will leak a heap of tries down their channels
Yeah but Soward won a comp and Maloney made plenty of GFs and won 2. People get to hung up on a halves defensive ability... It's all about your structures and who is around them imo.
Couple that with having a good middle third so you don't lose the ruck constantly, which will stop smaller halves getting isolated.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I actually dont think wed have to let lewis go for jac storm know hes going you cant tell me bellamy wouldn’t think he could turn holland or montoya into good players or at the very least the good honest player that just does his role that bellamy likes

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
lewis will have to find a running game..can sherwin help him with that??..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I still think it leaves us light on when injuries strike and has there ever been a halves combination with 3 combined first grade games?
For sure we will be light, but having Lewis there hardly makes me much of a difference imo. He has failed to make any sort of improvement offensively over the years and I'm just losing patience.

Wakeham, Cogger, Averillo and Foran set for an early return.. I'd chance my hands with that if it meant we got JAC.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
For sure we will be light, but having Lewis there hardly makes me much of a difference imo. He has failed to make any sort of improvement offensively over the years and I'm just losing patience.

Wakeham, Cogger, Averillo and Foran set for an early return.. I'd chance my hands with that if it meant we got JAC.
I really want JAC too. Knowing Foran is out might be a blessing in disguise for our young halves to combine more over the off season. I know what you mean though

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just read the article on zero tackle. Says storm are interested in Lewis but we won't release him for JAC but who knows what will happen

Last edited:

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah but Soward won a comp and Maloney made plenty of GFs and won 2. People get to hung up on a halves defensive ability... It's all about your structures and who is around them imo.
Couple that with having a good middle third so you don't lose the ruck constantly, which will stop smaller halves getting isolated.
Soward and Maloney also had a team behind them of rep players

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just read the article on zero tackle. Says storm are interested in Lewis but we won't release him for JAC but who knows what will happen
Why would they want Lewis cant catch, cant pass, cant kick slow as a sloth! (just a bit of kennel sarcasm)

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why would they want Lewis cant catch, cant pass, cant kick slow as a sloth! (just a bit of kennel sarcasm)
He can tackle I'll give him that. As for passing and kicking.......best I can say is all arse no class. If we keep him, hopefully he works overtime on the fundamentals during this off seadon

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Soward and Maloney also had a team behind them of rep players
They did, but the main point is that they could pass and kick exceptionally well... But we're bad defenders

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You want him now brother?
Thought he would be too expensive for your liking?
Jumping on the bandwagon is ok
I really want JAC too. Knowing Foran is out might be a blessing in disguise for our young halves to combine more over the off season. I know what you mean though

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
You want him now brother?
Thought he would be too expensive for your liking?
Jumping on the bandwagon is ok
You’ve got him confused with what I said about Latrell who wanted over a million mate :grinning:

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Kerrod Holland would be a swap I'd consider, Kieran foran comes to mind too