Movie Discussion

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wasn't a big fan of this movie. It was alright and I liked the little Easter eggs at the end. But I think it had a lesser impact as similar stories have already been done in the comics and animated movies including one where Superman is raised by the Russians. This one is obviously a bit different.
The best part about it imo was Elizabeth Banks.
I could watch that woman all day :hearteyes:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If you get a chance check out Brightburn. It's a twist on the superman idea where you ask yourself what would have happened if Superman hadn't opted to become a hero. I won't say too much about it, but it was a pretty good movie in my opinion.
I will..thanks for reminding me.. I remember watching like a little snippet of the movie..and holy sheesh..scared the crap out of me!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Wasn't a big fan of this movie. It was alright and I liked the little Easter eggs at the end. But I think it had a lesser impact as similar stories have already been done in the comics and animated movies including one where Superman is raised by the Russians. This one is obviously a bit different.
Red Son..a classic!

2E337303-5723-4982-9653-DA5FB8F726C1.jpeg

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Crapicullar.jpg

Miriam, Derek, Ian, and Jenny are overachieving high school students doing everything by the book. Straight A's, sports, yearbook, band, and - when coursework allows - planning and executing elaborate murders.

Wow, I've seen some truly crappy movies in my time but I think this one comes very close to taking the cake. Horrendous acting, predictable plot and a horrible script, and almost every character you want to punch square in the face. If you're looking for something to lower your IQ and/or put you into a coma, look no further.

-4/5

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
View attachment 12541
Miriam, Derek, Ian, and Jenny are overachieving high school students doing everything by the book. Straight A's, sports, yearbook, band, and - when coursework allows - planning and executing elaborate murders.

Wow, I've seen some truly crappy movies in my time but I think this one comes very close to taking the cake. Horrendous acting, predictable plot and a horrible script, and almost every character you want to punch square in the face. If you're looking for something to lower your IQ and/or put you into a coma, look no further.

-4/5
LMAO... you've done it again Chimpy :D -4 :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Where do you get these movies from?

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
LMAO... you've done it again Chimpy :D -4 :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Where do you get these movies from?
From the shit pile that is the internet. A few gems to be found but a hell of a lot of crap to wade through, kinda like Netflix :tearsofjoy:

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Extraordinary.jpg

Rose, a mostly sweet and lonely Irish driving instructor, must use her supernatural talents to save the daughter of Martin (also mostly sweet and lonely) from a washed-up rock star who is using her in a Satanic pact to reignite his fame.

After the disaster that was crapicular, I took a chance on this little indie, and am very glad I did. An over the top spoof of occult movies done very well that has just the right tone imo. Nothing particularly noteworthy about it and it's not for everyone but I quite enjoyed it.

4/5

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
View attachment 12547

Rose, a mostly sweet and lonely Irish driving instructor, must use her supernatural talents to save the daughter of Martin (also mostly sweet and lonely) from a washed-up rock star who is using her in a Satanic pact to reignite his fame.

After the disaster that was crapicular, I took a chance on this little indie, and am very glad I did. An over the top spoof of occult movies done very well that has just the right tone imo. Nothing particularly noteworthy about it and it's not for everyone but I quite enjoyed it.

4/5
Nice, nice. An actor by the name of Barry Ward in it as well ;)

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watched the first episode of Dracula on Netflix absolutely brilliant. Started the second episode absolute shit. Hate that.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don’t know man.. I know she was the best thing in Suicide Squad..but a whole movie on her..

Ps..seen Rise of Skywalker yet?
Lol becareful man that might be interpreted as you being intimidated by strong women.

No not yet. Im talking to my brother now about if we should go watch it tonight