How do I tell a barista that he makes a shit coffee?

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Most popular cafes have the grinder dialed in, and the machine on 1 button mode for consistency (if running say a 4 group machine). Most of the time it's only the steaming of the milk and tamping that makes a difference between baristas.
After making multiple cups one after the other the heat exchanger block gets hot and the water will burn the coffee.
If you're in a long line, best come back when it's quieter.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Take a thermos of you own coffee to work. Or take the coffee itself and a cup, if your work has coffee making facilities. Fuck paying good money for bad coffee.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
This barista sounds like a real piece of work, complete arsehole of a human.
Invite the prick around to your place: don't let him park his Mustang under the carport for starters. Then feed the fucker undersized prawns and an underfilled cup of RC Cola and force him to sit outside and watch you through the window while you enjoy your 90" TV in air-conditioned bliss.........that'll fuck him. He sounds like he should be burned at the stake anyways.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The barrister is secretly a member of the kennel deliberately giving you shit coffee for all the threads you start..

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Is there any correlation between you getting shot coffee and posting shit threads? If the answer is yes, tell me the name of the shop and barista and I'll tell them myself.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Go somewhere else because ive done it and got oooh everyone else doesn’t say that ,im thinking no because they go elsewhere

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If it's shit, tell him it's shit.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
This barista sounds like a real piece of work, complete arsehole of a human.
Invite the prick around to your place: don't let him park his Mustang under the carport for starters. Then feed the fucker undersized prawns and an underfilled cup of RC Cola and force him to sit outside and watch you through the window while you enjoy your 90" TV in air-conditioned bliss.........that'll fuck him. He sounds like he should be burned at the stake anyways.
Bahahahahahahahahahaha we have a front runner for post of the year already.

Benchmark has been set ladies and gentlemen...

Rockford

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
After making multiple cups one after the other the heat exchanger block gets hot and the water will burn the coffee.
If you're in a long line, best come back when it's quieter.
I would imagine a busy cafe with a 4 group machine would be using a Dual Boiler not a HX.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Everyone knows a good coffee can make or break your morning.

I go to this cafe every morning and there are a few baristas that rotate on shifts.

I know from the barista which will be a good coffee and which won't.

There is one particular man, nice as pie, really nice person but does he make a shit coffee.. sometimes I even throw the coffee out after a sip or two. Coffee tastes burnt and the viscosity is just off, he just can't make a decent coffee.

How do I tell him? Sometimes there are two people on and one takes my order and I'm thinking they will make.my.coffee but they pass it on to him.

I can't go to another cafe as it's the only near my.work.
You don't
You just don't go back

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don’t drink coffee, so can’t help this discussion..and what a discussion it is :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

NRL round 1 anyone?? Think we all need it..!!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
To make sure I get a decent coffee I go to Auburn and usually get a Turkish girl to make it for me.

I assume the Ottomans are masters of making a good coffee seeing they contributed turning my race into some of the worlds best soldiers.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If it's shit, tell him it's shit.
If only it was so easy. Where does it stop?

Just tell her she's fat? Tell the guy in IT he stinks, tell the old hag she's an ol hag?

I wish the world was like that and the truth could be told but everyone is so sensitive.

What could be a shit cup of coffee in my view could be a renters dream coffee.