Did Iran do it?

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Why do these disasters always seem to happen in off season?
It's true
Always this time if year
Dates back to the first Gulf war in early 90s

That took place in the Christmas holidays.

I remember it well
I think I went into year 10 that year at punchbowl boys and all the hectic lebos gave me heaps.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It's bullshit hey?
Trump baited Iran into battle

Unfortunately Iran was stupid enough to take the bait
They had to. Theyve got failing support within Iran and being a dictatorship they have to shore up support by reacting.

Not stupid to take the bait, had no alternative

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There are things known and there are things unknown, and in between are the doors of perception...Aldous Huxley..
"That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history."

Also Aldous Huxley, and eerily relevant right now...

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol mate, look at who amd how your own government detains people before you point the finger at others.

I won't go into middle-eastern politics with you.

Don't just read the daily telegraph or watch fox news bobdog. Life over there isn't all goodies and baddies.
True watch cnn or read smh for the facts.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah .... Scary time to be alive.
Yeah, shit will go down for a little while.
Then things will get quiet

Then a new bad guy from the ME will become the next US target and start a all over at again.

Thing that has me shitty is the innocent civilians seem to be the biggest casualties

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ballsy. I wouldnt be too keen to attack Israel. They are badass mofo's. They are surrounded by countries who hate them and have been trying to kill them for decades so their military shit is in order.
Bad ass mofos? Lmao okay so an illegal country full of European zionist with so much support form the USA and Europe over the years who use full force on the civilians and force them from their native land are bad asses yeah true ey bad asses fmd

I remember walking past a synagogue in the city in the evening where they had some wannabe Zionist security guards guarding the entrance, an older lady was abusing one of them and he looked to get physical so my mates and I told him not to touch her, he gave us some angry/disgusted look as we are obviously Arab and Muslim so I egged him on and told him to start shit as it wouldn't end well for him or his buddies. Let him know this wasn't Israel where he had weapons and so much power over Arabs but only his shitty krav maga, he didn't say shit or look us after. Real bad asses yeah lmao

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bad ass mofos? Lmao okay so an illegal country full of European zionist with so much support form the USA and Europe over the years who use full force on the civilians and force them from their native land are bad asses yeah true ey bad asses fmd

I remember walking past a synagogue in the city in the evening where they had some wannabe Zionist security guards guarding the entrance, an older lady was abusing one of them and he looked to get physical so my mates and I told him not to touch her, he gave us some angry/disgusted look as we are obviously Arab and Muslim so I egged him on and told him to start shit as it wouldn't end well for him or his buddies. Let him know this wasn't Israel where he had weapons and so much power over Arabs but only his shitty krav maga, he didn't say shit or look us after. Real bad asses yeah lmao
You sound like a badddd asss mofo

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Sounds like you have a strong hatred for Israelis

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Wow, sounds like you guys really showed him, and by association all of Israel. I stand corrected.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
"That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history."

Also Aldous Huxley, and eerily relevant right now...
Absolutely..great quote!!

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You know it lad lmao, I am one badddd asss mofo lmao

I was kinda hoping he wanted to go has we had a boring day lmao

If you mean by the zionist and most of israel who think they are doing no wrong then yes I do, my dad had to fight these pricks to protect his home when he was my age in a war so there is some bad blood. There are Orthodox Jews who oppose whats going on and they get kept quiet which is sad as they know their land is to be shared.

Good sarcasm nearly didn't spot it there. I presume you probably wouldn't do anything in that situation and just walk past. I really did show him because the **** pussied out knowing he couldn't do what he'd do to civilians back in the Middle East over here and it get turned on him easily
I'm not going to judge mate,
We all walk in different shoes and our opinions are shaped by our own experiences.

I'm sure the Israelis have their opinions also.

Looking back, I use to be a racist. And I had strong racist options based on my own experiences.

I have learnt though, that we are all equal and no one is any different than anyone else no matter what their race religion or culture.

I had a huge re evaluation of my mind set a little while ago.

I'm not giving you advice or insinuating you are racist.
That's for you to decide in your own mind.

I'm just pointing out there is always 2 sides to an argument.

The Isreal and Palestine thing has 2 sides to the story and each side has massive blinkers on and can't see past the end of their own nose.

It kinda annoys me how each side thinks they are right and completely ignores the other side.

As a result your dad had to fight to survive.
So sad

Last edited by a moderator:

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
@Nano

Further to my post,

Its like metallica fans and megadeth fans

Lol
Fuck they can argue

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Commercial airliner with 180 people on board crashes after takeoff in Tehran!
Everything in Iran is clapped out, their missiles conk out, their planes catch on fire and they drive old Toyota's, kinda feel sorry for the people caught in the middle.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm not going to judge mate,
We all walk in different shoes and our opinions are shaped by our own experiences.

I'm sure the Israelis have their opinions also.

Looking back, I use to be a racist. And I had strong racist options based on my own experiences.

I have learnt though, that we are all equal and no one is any different than anyone else no matter what their race religion or culture.

I had a huge re evaluation of my mind set a little while ago.

I'm not giving you advice or insinuating you are racist.
That's for you to decide in your own mind.

I'm just pointing out there is always 2 sides to an argument.

The Isreal and Palestine thing has 2 sides to the story and each side has massive blinkers on and can't see past the end of their own nose.

It kinda annoys me how each side thinks they are right and completely ignores the other side.

As a result your dad had to fight to survive.
So sad
Its a tough one but the problem was put there by the europeans and british before it was okay, when you see israeli soldiers and settlers taking arabs peoples homes by force its really sad knowing this didn't happen before

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Its a tough one but the problem was put there by the europeans and british before it was okay, when you see israeli soldiers and settlers taking arabs peoples homes by force its really sad knowing this didn't happen before
There is a lot of fucked up shit mate that goes on from all side .
Legit,.
Every race, colour, religion and nation on the planet have done fucked up shit
It's when I truly understood that reality that my racist ideas diminished

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
There is a lot of fucked up shit mate that goes on from all side .
Legit,.
Every race, colour, religion and nation on the planet have done fucked up shit
It's when I truly understood that reality that my racist ideas diminished
Wtf happened to you for you to change like this?