Lachlan Lewis in swap deal with Addo Carr

Is swapping Lewis with Addo-Carr a good swap?

• Yes

Votes: 63 43.2%
  • No

Votes: 75 51.4%
  • This is too much pressure. AHH!!

Votes: 8 5.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Melbourne has signed Ryley Jacks so why would they also need Lewis?

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Melbourne has signed Ryley Jacks so why would they also need Lewis?
Cause Jacks is shit and they are losing backs and probably want to shift Hughes into the back 5 somewhere
lets hope so anyway
Lewis is garbage

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Cause Jacks is shit and they are losing backs and probably want to shift Hughes into the back 5 somewhere
I agree with this. Hughes is such a waste in the halves

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I agree with this. Hughes is such a waste in the halves
They must have tried to get Cogger Cronk across and realised the bulldogs werent budging on the best young number 7 in the game, then targeted our dreg halfs, ie Lewis

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
With respect, I strongly suggest that you rewatch the Broncos game. Say, 3 minutes into the first half, Lewis set up the first try for Meaney with a superb 20 metre cut out pass. How about 8 minutes in when Lewis kicks long and gains 70 metres, earning a line drop out. How about the 10 minute mark where he slips a short pass to Elliott who the Donkeys have to tackle high to stop, earning a penalty & 2 points. Best of all, 10 minutes into the 2nd half with the brilliant vision and then kick for Meaney to score. Not to mention at 18 minutes that short perfectly timed pass to Hopoate that gave him the time and space to throw the cut out to Meaney for him to score again. Then puting up the bomb that brought rain with 9 minutes to go which resulted in Smith scoring again.

Obviously perfect examples of just how horrible the attack was when Lewis was playing :smirk:

Go Dogs
How good were the Broncos playing though... They were shithouse against us and in the finals

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You won’t but I guarantee many will.
Btw, I’m having a beer with Lachie and Josh Reynolds this weekend if you want to come? haha
Sure, I'll being my laptop and run a video session :tearsofjoy:

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
They must have tried to get Cogger Cronk across and realised the bulldogs werent budging on the best young number 7 in the game, then targeted our dreg halfs, ie Lewis
Cogger Cronk I like it

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They don't need or want him, they whole thing is surely made up.
It might be completely untrue, who knows? But it's not inconceivable. Bellamy appreciates workers and defensive minded players. And Lewis is a great defender who would slot in seamlessly to their system and culture.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It might be completely untrue, who knows? But it's not inconceivable. Bellamy appreciates workers and defensive minded players. And Lewis is a great defender who would slot in seamlessly to their system and culture.
He would hardly slot in seamlessly, bloke can't pass a short ball to save his life and that is basically the backbone of storms play with their edge runners.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
It’s a no brainer, Lewis out Wakeham in addocarr to the wing smith to centre.

1.DWZ
2.carr
3.smith
4.hoppa
5.meany
6.cogger
7.wakeham
9.jmk

iDoggiesFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The club needs to stand strong on this one and not even entertain the idea of a player swap.

Either way Addo Carr wants out & the club needs to recognise that. We shouldn’t be in any rush to get him here now as we’re more than covered for 2020 with outside backs.

Instead of trying to strike a deal with Melbourne they should be in Josh’s ear convincing him that come 2021 he should be in Blue & White.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I would give them Montoya, Holland, Lewis and my left nut if it means we get JAC

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
The club needs to stand strong on this one and not even entertain the idea of a player swap.

Either way Addo Carr wants out & the club needs to recognise that. We shouldn’t be in any rush to get him here now as we’re more than covered for 2020 with outside backs.

Instead of trying to strike a deal with Melbourne they should be in Josh’s ear convincing him that come 2021 he should be in Blue & White.
What happens though if doing this results in Pay playing Lewis and Cogger and we then lose Wakeham... If we can get Addo-Carr on the books and ensure Wakeham starts round 1 2020 it's a no brainer imo

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No way deano will let go of his pet cogger lol
Didn’t cogger finish the season on the bench not even getting a run? Don’t see how that’s his pet?
If anything he’d be getting starts over Lewis if he was his pet.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The club has to be careful how it spends its money. Money is still limited.
I cannot understand why we would consider paying big bucks for a winger, when a winger is way down our list of priorities.
Save the money and try and find a good centre.