Stuff you collect

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Clean them up and ride them a few times and retire them.
I have an old BZ T-10 from around the late 90's, best board I've ever rode. I had a guy a few years ago buy a few old ones of mine, he said he puts them up on his wall for decoration. Offered me good money for the BZ but I couldn't part with the old girl haha.
Just watched an old Underground Tapes vid on YouTube, bloody hell I miss the surfing days......best feeling ever.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have an old BZ T-10 from around the late 90's, best board I've ever rode. I had a guy a few years ago buy a few old ones of mine, he said he puts them up on his wall for decoration. Offered me good money for the BZ but I couldn't part with the old girl haha.
Just watched an old Underground Tapes vid on YouTube, bloody hell I miss the surfing days......best feeling ever.
Get back into it mate or I could look after that board for you. Where are you from plenty of good spots to surf down here in Wollongong. I’m always out there

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I haven't surfed in about 20 years. Tried taking my old 6 foot board out a few months back but being 6'3" and 110kgs at the time, it didn't go to well.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I haven't surfed in about 20 years. Tried taking my old 6 foot board out a few months back but being 6'3" and 110kgs at the time, it didn't go to well.
Get on a boog much more fun and easy to get back into

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Get on a boog much more fun and easy to get back into
Yeah, ended up picking up a couple of boogies for the nephew and niece. Warned them that they'd be known as speed humps. Then I ended up stealing the nephews boogie board and used it more than him.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Get back into it mate or I could look after that board for you. Where are you from plenty of good spots to surf down here in Wollongong. I’m always out there
Live in Perth mate. Booged nearly every day for 20+ years, was just too young and stupid to take proper care in the sun. The sun here in West Oz is brutal, got fried way too often so try and avoid too much exposure any more. Used to just go local but had a few sessions out at the Box- between the mutant slabs and the spooky open ocean water that place really gets the sphincter clenching lol. Have been meaning to have the odd go during winter, will venture back out one day and get that stoke that not much else can compare to.

You're lucky, the South Coast looks like it's got plenty of good beachbreaks from what I've seen in mags and stuff. Where do you normally go?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I'd actually be willing to swap it altogether for this baby - Toyota Supra Super Treasure Hunt:

I have the normal one (red) in the picture below... just need the maroon one now!

...AND............... IT ARRIVED VIA COURIER JUST NOW :D :D :D :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

Oh my life feels so complete right now :kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart:

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Live in Perth mate. Booged nearly every day for 20+ years, was just too young and stupid to take proper care in the sun. The sun here in West Oz is brutal, got fried way too often so try and avoid too much exposure any more. Used to just go local but had a few sessions out at the Box- between the mutant slabs and the spooky open ocean water that place really gets the sphincter clenching lol. Have been meaning to have the odd go during winter, will venture back out one day and get that stoke that not much else can compare to.

You're lucky, the South Coast looks like it's got plenty of good beachbreaks from what I've seen in mags and stuff. Where do you normally go?
Surf few spots around Wollongong mainly woonona, bellambi, towradgi few reef breaks around when it’s on. Yeah gotta watch out for the locals in grey living in west oz they’ll eat ya up! Try get back in to mate you’ll love it. If your on Facebook check out page vintage bodyboard collective. It’s grown so much over last couple years and plenty of us sharing the stoke on there for the older crew to get back in and show the young groms what it was all about growing up

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, ended up picking up a couple of boogies for the nephew and niece. Warned them that they'd be known as speed humps. Then I ended up stealing the nephews boogie board and used it more than him.
Awesome stuff

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

I remember I had a boogie when I was 10. One on side (the side you lay on) it was a hot pink colour. The other side (the water side) was like a shade of medium blue - maybe a shade brighter than Bulldogs blue. It was awesome. Loved it.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Surf few spots around Wollongong mainly woonona, bellambi, towradgi few reef breaks around when it’s on. Yeah gotta watch out for the locals in grey living in west oz they’ll eat ya up! Try get back in to mate you’ll love it. If your on Facebook check out page vintage bodyboard collective. It’s grown so much over last couple years and plenty of us sharing the stoke on there for the older crew to get back in and show the young groms what it was all about growing up
Stumbled on to a few old boogie vids on YouTube (Underground Tapes especially) the other day, my god watching those just bought the hugest grin to my face, remembering those old cranking tunes and epic old footage. Nothing like it!

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm a dinosaur when it comes to most things internet mate, what's the deal with Spotify as far as charges go? Does it just use your data or does it need your credit card details and all that crap? Interested to see what tunes you've got there, those old vids had some awesome music in them.
You can get free one it just uses data no credit card needed. You just get 6 skips every hour and can’t play the albums or songs in order you like. Plus it has ads every half hour. If you pay for it it cost you about $12 a month and removes all the above and you play whatever you want. So much good stuff on there mate get on it