Reaction score
Give Amazon Prime a go... You won't regret it, cheeper and better content

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Give Amazon Prime a go... You won't regret it, cheeper and better content
Amazon is alright. Netflix is the best by a mile, but Amazon is good too and it comes with free shipping on many items on Amazon plus Amazon music streaming service.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Currently watching Car Masters: Rust to Riches on Netflix. It's a freaking awesome show. Think 'Pimp my Ride' on steroids - lots of them. They don't just remaster cars, the tune the SHIT out of them like no other. Then when you hear them bargaining for a price, that's when things really get interesting.

Constance on the show is as freaking good eye candy as you get, but don't let her looks fool you... she knows more about engines than you'd think.

Brilliant show.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Currently watching Car Masters: Rust to Riches on Netflix. It's a freaking awesome show. Think 'Pimp my Ride' on steroids - lots of them. They don't just remaster cars, the tune the SHIT out of them like no other. Then when you hear them bargaining for a price, that's when things really get interesting.

Constance on the show is as freaking good eye candy as you get, but don't let her looks fool you... she knows more about engines than you'd think.

Brilliant show.
Constance Nunes is hot, I will agree with that!!

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Does anyone have some good news for me on the Marvel series like the Punisher? :grinning: I think I heard Disney own the rights now?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have some good news for me on the Marvel series like the Punisher? :grinning: I think I heard Disney own the rights now?
They do but can't do anything with them until 2 years after Netflix officially cancelled the series so it's going to be a while

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
They do but can't do anything with them until 2 years after Netflix officially cancelled the series so it's going to be a while
Cheers mate. That sucks. That was only less than a year ago for most of the ones I like

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cheers mate. That sucks. That was only less than a year ago for most of the ones I like
Any quality show gets the boot I don't understand but they keep releasing piles and piles of shit

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Disney will kill it, like every thing else they do.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Any quality show gets the boot I don't understand but they keep releasing piles and piles of shit
I'm hearing you. I hate it when you find a good show then after a season or two they get rid of it. I mean, to find a decent show throughout all the bullshit that gets put out is a miracle in the first place, then to see it scraped.

I'll always mention it but fuck I really loved Banshee but they canned it and made them rush it to finish it up. The show had heaps of potential still.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Anyone watch the Harley Quinn TV series yet?

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Amazon Prime hack or maybe just a fuck up sign up for the one month free trail with a valid credit card. I had an unauthorised transactions so the bank had to issue another so obviously.

I recieved a notifcation email Amazon Prime was cancelled the account still work 8 months later and I still haven't paid a cent.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Watching The 100 at the moment. Not too bad but hopefully something better comes along. Running out of decent stuff.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
On Netflix - The Trails of Gabriel Fernadez

Great doco, but a very disturbing real-life crime of the death of an innocent 8 year old boy. I'm on episode 2 and it has my stomach sick, being a parent it really hits you hard.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Decent show on Netflix. I Am Not Okay With This.

It's basically a coming of age teen show, except the chick is developing super powers. It's short with only 7 episodes, and it kind of ends the first season on a To Be Continued, but it's a great end to the season and sets up well for the next season.