Kennel BBQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was going to travel the 4 hrs to come to the Belmore BBQ but unfortunately had personal issues arise at the time and couldn't make it. I was pissed cuz I was actually looking forward to meeting some of my fellow kennel brothers.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I need to watch this movie again. All time classic. Honestly couldn't tell you which is the best movie between this, Cannibal the Musical, Team America and Baseketball. They're all great.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
*In a Maxwell Smart voice* "Ah the old tuck back trick"
That show would be regarded as the most racist sexist show if it were to be made exactly how it was back then lol. Such a shame, it actually holds up very well

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
That show would be regarded as the most racist sexist show if it were to be made exactly how it was back then lol. Such a shame, it actually holds up very well
Actually on that point.. Women were present as strong..not many..well hardly any..but they were.. Agent 99 was smarter than Max.. Ripley from Alien was tougher than any action hero, man or women, that proceeded her or followed her..Princess Leia was a leader in name and actions in Star Wars..Lois Lane, yes saved by Superman, but she was still fiercely independent..the Bionic Woman had her own popular show (granted to the The Bionic Man) Marion Ravenwood was easily a match for Indy.. Catwoman in Batman Returns (and in the series) was one of the Bats toughest rivals..

The difference between these characters, and now, is that they were just who they were..they didn’t preach..they weren’t written in a way that their dialogue tried to comment on society.. They were outright strong characters..they were part of the mix..they weren’t a part of tokenism..which has a tendency to happen today..which as a result loses their impact..they are just ridiculed..unlike the female characters I’ve mentioned.. Although I must say that Men had to be the ‘leading’ actor driving this movie/tv during this period.. That’s why the arrival of Lara Croft was such a landmark in Gaming..

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Share..or it didn’t happen..
Lol I'll get them tommorrow bloke at work showed me I promise you the balloon knot on it is absolutely fantastic picture on her knees with a dick in her hand

Status
Not open for further replies.