Kennel BBQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
They still have them occasionally. That BBQ store that I can't remember the name of also has them. The famous BBQ store.
If it's the one on Parramatta Road Leichhardt he is a massive rip off

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Why not hit up the dogs to see if we can do it again?

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ribs, brisket, pulled pork, you name it she does it.

I'm not sure if you are familiar with the Brazilian Churrasco, but that shit is off fucken tap.

I've got the Carson Rodizio Rotisserie (Brazilian Churrasco) which sits directly onto my Kamado. It cost me $1,100 but its worth every cent, and the Churrasco, Souvla, Shish Kebabs you can turn on this beast is absolutely mind blowing!

I haven't got photos on my phone of the setup, but this is what it is

Mate that is insane. I created a BBQ/meat thread in the lounge.

I haven’t attempted to do ribs Or briskets yet in my kettle. I just do chicken wings, lamb cutlets in direct heat method with hickory wood chips.

I got into dry aging, and did a few ribeye wagyu 35 days. Used the Weber to sear after sous vide, game changer for me. I’ve been cooking steaks wrong my whole life until I found out about this.

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Mate that is insane. I created a BBQ/meat thread in the lounge.

I haven’t attempted to do ribs Or briskets yet in my kettle. I just do chicken wings, lamb cutlets in direct heat method with hickory wood chips.

I got into dry aging, and did a few ribeye wagyu 35 days. Used the Weber to sear after sous vide, game changer for me. I’ve been cooking steaks wrong my whole life until I found out about this.
Dry aged ribeye at 2 1/2" thick......my oh my

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
A couple of cartons and couple of footballs would be good to put faces to the names.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why don’t we all rock up to @CaptainJackson or @utility half house as refugees and/or illegal immigrants. They won’t have a choice but to take us in and accept all of our beliefs and give us Medicare.

Last edited:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Why don’t we all rock up to @CaptainJackson or @utility half house as refugees. They won’t have a choice but to take us in and accept all of our beliefs and give us Medicare.
You're not technically a refugee, but you have no brain.... I guess that qualifies you as underprivileged. I hope you like vegan sausages!

PS you already have Medicare, you knob!

Last edited:

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Got one too. Was supposed to use it for New Years but TOBAN was in force.

It’s crazy, I want to eat meat everyday because of it
Fkn TFB’s are a **** when you’ve got a solid fuel only BBQ.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You're not technically a refugee, but you have no brain.... I guess that qualifies you as underprivileged. I hope you like vegan sausages!

PS you already have Medicare, you knob!
Are you saying refugees and/or illegal immigrants are dumb and I’d fit right in?

Status
Not open for further replies.