Kennel BBQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
eKennel: fukk off ****, I'm reporting your shitty post
Real Kennel: heeeeey bro so cool to finally meet you ay.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
ive got a huge winx esky that the TAB sent me as a thank you for losing so much money, it could be utilised

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wooohooo I can’t get any warnings in the Real Kennel. Well not from the Mods anyway :confused:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I remember having a week long argument with someone on the Kennel then having a great chat at the BBQ. Can't remember who it was though. Either Boxer or Robbie Fowler.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I remember having a week long argument with someone on the Kennel then having a great chat at the BBQ. Can't remember who it was though. Either Boxer or Robbie Fowler.
Lol gonna love to see some of the folks From here face to face.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wooohooo I can’t get any warnings in the Real Kennel. Well not from the Mods anyway :confused:
At the first Kennel BBQ Ecca was walking around telling everyone of the best NRL streaming sites. 'cause he can't get banned IRL.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nah. We'll just look for the guy in the white robes with the massive cross yelling at women to get back in the kitchen
You will all judge me for it but deep down will love me for it that I take the burden of looking like the sexist for the better of man.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Is that because you couldn’t look up the answer on the internet?

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hahahaahahahaahahahha let’s see

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Gosh it’d be great if you were a woman..if it was a movie it would be the greatest plot twist ever!
Hey gender is a social construct I could easily turn up as a women and completely seduce the fuck out of you.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You will all judge me for it but deep down will love me for it that I take the burden of looking like the sexist for the better of man.
Let God be your judge..hopefully she will look on you favourably..

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I want one
The original Kamado is like 2k now, but im pretty sure Bunnings have them around the 600-800 mark (depending on size)

My original Kamado was bought at Costco for $450, not sure if Costco still sells them as i am no longer a member

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Not me I never argued with anyone until this year.
Edit: 2019

Last edited:

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Charcoal is the only manly way to go lol I want one!

Ive got a Weber kettle does a good job but gees a proper charcoal smoker would be crazy for ribs.
Ribs, brisket, pulled pork, you name it she does it.

I'm not sure if you are familiar with the Brazilian Churrasco, but that shit is off fucken tap.

I've got the Carson Rodizio Rotisserie (Brazilian Churrasco) which sits directly onto my Kamado. It cost me $1,100 but its worth every cent, and the Churrasco, Souvla, Shish Kebabs you can turn on this beast is absolutely mind blowing!

I haven't got photos on my phone of the setup, but this is what it is

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The original Kamado is like 2k now, but im pretty sure Bunnings have them around the 600-800 mark (depending on size)

My original Kamado was bought at Costco for $450, not sure if Costco still sells them as i am no longer a member
They still have them occasionally. That BBQ store that I can't remember the name of also has them. The famous BBQ store.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not me I never argued with anyone until this year.
Edit: 2019
Was going to say that it was a brief period.

Pretty sure it was Robbie Fowler. Top bloke. Dragged his kid along. Also looked like a. Professional boxer. Hence the confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.