Trump impeachment hearings

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I thought he would get impeached, and I hope he does. he is a dangerous man. If he had full leeway, even more so this whole world would be in dyer..!!!

He is like hitler, Obama was much better and had better intentions..!! FULL STOP.
If you think Trump is Hitler, then I'd love to know who you think Obama and Bush are like. Considering Obama and Bush took America into countless unnecessary wars resulting in the needless deaths of thousands of american and middle eastern peoples.

Trump hasn't started a single war in his presidency. This is a rare accomplishment for an american president.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If you think Trump is Hitler, then I'd love to know who you think Obama and Bush are like. Considering Obama and Bush took America into countless unnecessary wars resulting in the needless deaths of thousands of american and middle eastern peoples.

Trump hasn't started a single war in his presidency. This is a rare accomplishment for an american president.
I'm not a fan of Trump at all but you're not wrong. I think Obama was a great president for what he did for America, especially against massive opposition. But he also carried out more air strikes and had more civilian casualties than any president before him.

That said, Trump ran on the back of this and promoted how he would not use air strikes. Took about 2 weeks in office before he started using them.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of Trump at all but you're not wrong. I think Obama was a great president for what he did for America, especially against massive opposition. But he also carried out more air strikes and had more civilian casualties than any president before him.

That said, Trump ran on the back of this and promoted how he would not use air strikes. Took about 2 weeks in office before he started using them.
If you purely look at the topic of foreign policy as a measure of presidential success, you can't argue that Obama was the better president.

My personal opinion is that Obama 'seemed' nice. He said the right things, he came across as pleasant and polite etc. But given what happened in the middle east as a direct result of his policies and his inability to deal with Russia/Ukraine, I think he was poor.

Trump speaks his mind, he doesn't bother with politeness but I think overall he is very effective. You could argue that he's rude, impolite and doesn't follow conventions. But when it comes to actually doing what he said he'd do (on the whole), he's probably been the most effective and truthful president in a very long time.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I see IRAN have put a bounty on his head lol. This could get interesting.....

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I see IRAN have put a bounty on his head lol. This could get interesting.....
I don't think it changes the risk to Trump (above and beyond the risk that always exists when you are the president of america).

However, I think it was a big mistake to assassinate this guy.

America has no business being in Iraq and should be withdrawing their troops immediately (unless there is some specific risk to the American homeland).

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I don't think it changes the risk to Trump (above and beyond the risk that always exists when you are the president of america).

However, I think it was a big mistake to assassinate this guy.

America has no business being in Iraq and should be withdrawing their troops immediately (unless there is some specific risk to the American homeland).
POTUS is safe. Americans only assassinate the good ones ;)

It's everyone else needs to worry.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If you purely look at the topic of foreign policy as a measure of presidential success, you can't argue that Obama was the better president.

My personal opinion is that Obama 'seemed' nice. He said the right things, he came across as pleasant and polite etc. But given what happened in the middle east as a direct result of his policies and his inability to deal with Russia/Ukraine, I think he was poor.

Trump speaks his mind, he doesn't bother with politeness but I think overall he is very effective. You could argue that he's rude, impolite and doesn't follow conventions. But when it comes to actually doing what he said he'd do (on the whole), he's probably been the most effective and truthful president in a very long time.
People got wrapped up in the whole 'black president' thing and were too busy patting themselves on the back and celebrating how woke they were when Obama got elected. From there it really didnt matter what he did, he was like teflon.

Hell, they gave him the nobel peace prize at the same time he was ordering air strikes lol. Its something that they now regret as his military spending was even more than George Bush.

Obama lovers are either oblivious or conveniently forget the amount of air strikes etc that were ordered under his watch.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Not yet lol. But hey, it’s all about your own opinion yea? So just stating mine !!

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Not yet lol. But hey, it’s all about your own opinion yea? So just stating mine !!
Everyone can have an opinion on something. But it's hard to get past the simple fact that Trump hasn't gotten America into a single new war. He also seemed to dispense with ISIS effectively.

There's not much need for an opinion when it's just a simple fact that previous presidents seemed a bit war hungry whereas Trump is moreso about what is best for America (and it's quite clear that unnecessary wars cost Trillions of dollars and thousands of live and neither are in America's best interests).

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Everyone can have an opinion on something. But it's hard to get past the simple fact that Trump hasn't gotten America into a single new war. He also seemed to dispense with ISIS effectively.

There's not much need for an opinion when it's just a simple fact that previous presidents seemed a bit war hungry whereas Trump is moreso about what is best for America (and it's quite clear that unnecessary wars cost Trillions of dollars and thousands of live and neither are in America's best interests).
I think you're speaking a bit too soon on this one. On the back of the US assassination of Suleimani, Iran has terminated it's nuclear agreement with the UN and United States meaning that it will now be free to develop nuclear weapons. Iraq is also voting on expelling US troops. War may be inevitable.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I think you're speaking a bit too soon on this one. On the back of the US assassination of Suleimani, Iran has terminated it's nuclear agreement with the UN and United States meaning that it will now be free to develop nuclear weapons. Iraq is also voting on expelling US troops. War may be inevitable.
Agree with you. But it's still just speculation.

In the last few years plenty of analysts swore black and blue there was about to be war with North Korea and Russia but it never happened.

Trump seems like a very wise guy and he must surely know that if he drags America into another war, it's a very good chance that he won't be reelected later this year. THe American public (IMO) are sick of war and were relieved when he was voted in on the promise of no new wars. So far he's done a good job.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Agree with you. But it's still just speculation.

In the last few years plenty of analysts swore black and blue there was about to be war with North Korea and Russia but it never happened.

Trump seems like a very wise guy and he must surely know that if he drags America into another war, it's a very good chance that he won't be reelected later this year. THe American public (IMO) are sick of war and were relieved when he was voted in on the promise of no new wars. So far he's done a good job.
Have to agree to disagree then, gentlemen’s agreement, so to speak :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Have to agree to disagree then, gentlemen’s agreement, so to speak :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
How can you disagree lol.

Has America entered any new wars since Trump took the presidency, yes or no?

The answer is no.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Does everyone remember how the democrats wanted a certain women witness to cry when asked a question? She couldn’t cry so they asked like 2 more times she still couldn’t cry lol. The only way Democrat’s know how to win is by using emotions, but they even fuck yo with that lol

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
How can you disagree lol.

Has America entered any new wars since Trump took the presidency, yes or no?

The answer is no.
It’s not about it not happening, or I never said it did happen or has happened or will happen.. I just simply said he is a dangerous man (weather it’s happened or not) I don’t like him or his thought intentions..!!! We can keep quoting one another’s posts all day, but it won’t change the FACTS you point out or what I think lol. End of..!!

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
It’s not about it not happening, or I never said it did happen or has happened or will happen.. I just simply said he is a dangerous man (weather it’s happened or not) I don’t like him or his thought intentions..!!! We can keep quoting one another’s posts all day, but it won’t change the FACTS you point out or what I think lol. End of..!!
ok

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
the hitler comparison comes in when he blames all of the problems on certain minorities and he puts himself above normal status like a dictator would, he is encouraging a civil war if he gets impeached and I don't think he ever stopped his rallies, its like non stop hyping everyone up

he cant do all the things like hitler because the usa has many checks and balances