Social Media Luke Thompson is rumoured

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeh C Smith is now completely redundant in my books. No reason for Tolman to ever play more than 60 mins either

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
One would hope would take C smiths spot at least. To'omaga needs plenty of game time this year. He & RFM shouldn't get any less time if Thompson arrives in 2020. Id say Tolman will slowly get phased out if he turns up this year.
Yeah I share that concern for To’omaga he finished the year with exactly what we were missing through the middle. But hoping Pay can see Tolman is better value off the bench.
I can honestly see Pay starting with something like this..

8. Tolman
9. JMK
10. Napa
11. Jackson
12. CHN
13. Thompson

14. Elliott
15. Smith
16. Stimson
17. Katoa

Lol.

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Has he signed?

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

8. Tolman
9. JMK
10. Napa
11. Jackson
12. CHN
13. Thompson

14. Elliott
15. Smith
16. Stimson
17. Katoa

Lol.
Oh surely not.

I think Stimson will start with CHN Backrow with hopefully Jacko Lock. If not Stimson may swap with Jacko.

RFM & To'omaga on the bench with Elliot and Katoa. Smith out. If Thompson does come this year I think RFM may drop out the more I think of it.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Of course he is rumoured, weather he will sign or has is still to be seen, but I would welcome him if it all falls into place..!!

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good news if true. Now we need a centre, a halve and a bench player and we are set IMO.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score

8. Tolman
9. JMK
10. Napa
11. Jackson
12. CHN
13. Thompson

14. Elliott
15. Smith
16. Stimson
17. Katoa

Lol.
Stimson might have to force his way in over Britt haha... nah we’ll see what happens I’d start Thompson in the front row so Jacko can have a crack at lock. Tolman bench is a must he lacks too much size and power to start.

iDoggiesFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Great addition if it eventuates!

With only 1 more year of Tolman’s painstaking hit ups we can finally look to add some aggression up front. I’d love to nab JFH to partner Thompson with Napa off the bench.

Something like this come 2021 would have us hurting a few sides...

8. Thompson
9. JMK
10. JFH
11. Stimson
12. CHN
13. Jackson

14. RFM
15. Napa
16. To’omaga
17. Ogden

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh surely not.

I think Stimson will start with CHN Backrow with hopefully Jacko Lock. If not Stimson may swap with Jacko.

RFM & To'omaga on the bench with Elliot and Katoa. Smith out. If Thompson does come this year I think RFM may drop out the more I think of it.
Spot on

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Great addition if it eventuates!

With only 1 more year of Tolman’s painstaking hit ups we can finally look to add some aggression up front. I’d love to nab JFH to partner Thompson with Napa off the bench.

Something like this come 2021 would have us hurting a few sides...

8. Thompson
9. JMK
10. JFH
11. Stimson
12. CHN
13. Jackson

14. RFM
15. Napa
16. To’omaga
17. Ogden
Signing another prop and benching Napa is such a luxury move, JFH is also nothing exciting imo, just another worker.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Oh surely not.

It's unfortunate that Elliott will continue to be in the team no questions asked, we already have enough players in a similar mould that are far better. Much prefer a more dynamic bench.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's unfortunate that Elliott will continue to be in the team no questions asked, we already have enough players in a similar mould that are far better. Much prefer a more dynamic bench.
I agree, I would have taken him out left RFM in there but we all know that probably wont be the case.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Stimson might have to force his way in over Britt haha... nah we’ll see what happens I’d start Thompson in the front row so Jacko can have a crack at lock. Tolman bench is a must he lacks too much size and power to start.
Tolman is just meh. He at least got some quick play the balls away last season but he just offers far too little with the ball in hand.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Signing another prop and benching Napa is such a luxury move, JFH is also nothing exciting imo, just another worker.
I got to admit I haven't seen that much of Thompson but from what I have seen he is Tolman with impact. It will take a pressure off Napa for sure and I think he will benefit from it.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Tolman is just meh. He at least got some quick play the balls away last season but he just offers far too little with the ball in hand.
Agree and 4th tackle hit up needs to stop immediately....

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I got to admit I haven't seen that much of Thompson but from what I have seen he is Tolman with impact. It will take a pressure off Napa for sure and I think he will benefit from it.
Like James Graham but a little stronger I reckon. Hope he comes across it’s one piece of the puzzle sorted.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Like James Graham but a little stronger I reckon. Hope he comes across it’s one piece of the puzzle sorted.
Sounds promising and hopefully he kills it over here. I just worry that he is light for a prop and there is always the concern on how he will adapt to NRL but there is only one way to find out.

Dog4life77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
From his Instagram,sounds like 2021 to me..
He made reference to getting back with the lads after his holiday
Praying I’m wrong

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I’d say he’s a replacement for Tolman in 2021.

I hope anyway.

He’s not going to score us points. Our biggest issue still needs addressing.

Centre

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Not saying you guys are wrong or anything but why do we think this is about to be announced?

Also if he came this year I think he'd start the season on the bench and be eased into the team. You might as well not pick Tolman if he's going to be on the bench (I'd rather Napa on the bench personally), I'm not sure what he offers ability wise unless he's soaking up a lot of minutes (at least 40-50 minutes). One of RFM or Toomaga would drop out. I rate RFM more but he's not contracted for 2021 whereas Toomaga is (depends on the future plans).