ScoMo's Holiday Outrage

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
This is the other side of it.

The NSW gov, has cut the budget to the RFS & the Fire and Rescue Services. it has just been the fact that Scomos F@#K up have been so spectacular they have dominated.

Gladys and her mates have cut the budget, see the article I posted above. Figures are correct.

The NSW Emergency Services Minister david Elliot went on holidays to Europe around the same time as Scomo was in Hawaii.

https://www.news.com.au/technology/...s/news-story/e6a930b664df39abcc05347864ec527f

But at least when he got back he put his hand up and said I F@#KED up, not make stupid excuses like Scomo.

Gladys has been there from the begining trying to lead, doing what she can. Her mistakes (like cutting the budget) will come out in the wash when this crisis is over. Those discussion are for another day when the danger has passed.

For now she is doing all she can.

Scomos inaction has effects now. It has cost properties and lives.
Id be a bit cautious about those figures. At the moment it seems the only thing that was cut were one off expenses not ongoing costs

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Id be a bit cautious about those figures. At the moment it seems the only thing that was cut were one off expenses not ongoing costs
Did you notice that some of those one off expences was ' aerial appliances'.

This is the reason we don't have as many helicopters and water bombing planes in the air as we have had in previous years.

They are also listed as one off payments because of the way that the accounts are structured. If you want some serious reading material guaranteed to send you to sleep, read the notes that accompany the budget.

All balance sheets, profit and loss statements and budgets mean sh!t until you go through the notes that actually explain the entry. An entry can say whatever you want but the truth is in the notes.

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Did you notice that some of those one off expences was ' aerial appliances'.

This is the reason we don't have as many helicopters and water bombing planes in the air as we have had in previous years.

They are also listed as one off payments because of the way that the accounts are structured. If you want some serious reading material guaranteed to send you to sleep, read the notes that accompany the budget.

All balance sheets, profit and loss statements and budgets mean sh!t until you go through the notes that actually explain the entry. An entry can say whatever you want but the truth is in the notes.
Is this accurate? It's getting posted around the traps.

FB_IMG_1577942001169.jpeg

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Is this accurate? It's getting posted around the traps.

View attachment 12500
Pretty close.

Figures I have seen the capitol expenditure for 2018 - 2019 is actually lower so the cut isn't as big a percentage.

But like I said the devil is in the notes. Other factors (such as one off or expenditure out of State Revenue) may have been included to inflate the figure. The definition of what is included in the total is in the notes.

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So you are still butt hurt over a conversation that involved Horse that took place months ago?

How old are you?
Nah but I do have a memory anyway what the fuck is that to do with you

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Pretty close.

Figures I have seen the capitol expenditure for 2018 - 2019 is actually lower so the cut isn't as big a percentage.

But like I said the devil is in the notes. Other factors (such as one off or expenditure out of State Revenue) may have been included to inflate the figure. The definition of what is included in the total is in the notes.
Looking at those figures...

The RFS got approx same amount as the NSW Electoral Commission.

Voting for politicians, and chasing up people who didn't bother voting for them, funded the same as country firefighting?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Nah but I do have a memory anyway what the fuck is that to do with you
Settle down ol' mate. I don't know Steeliz but his chivalrous (hehe joking) reply was prior to us sorting ourselves out.

Let's move on all. Dogs first :grinning:

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Settle down ol' mate. I don't know Steeliz but his chivalrous (hehe joking) reply was prior to us sorting ourselves out.

Let's move on all. Dogs first :grinning:
Absolutely Dogs first bullshit last especially politics

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Could the Government or RFS even of foreseen this disaster?

Curash

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Well done PM Morrison.

You aren’t perfect but your one hell of a Prime Minister, during difficult times and such toxic people quick to judge and negatively react!

Your our leader ScoMo

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Well done Prime Minister!

Great work on getting support to where it is needed.

Well done to support the state bodies managing the fire services. Excellent work on funding additional equipment and deploying the army reserve.

Don’t be swayed by these sad sack keyboard warriors!

Stay strong!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well done Mr Prime Minister.

You may not be likeable and you do some really stupid thigs but...

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Well done Mr Prime Minister.

You may not be likeable and you do some really stupid thigs but...
He is definitely not perfect as he is a Sharks supporter, though he is head n shoulders above the previous flogs in Gillard and the worst PM this country has had in Kevin 007 Rudd.

Dont get me started on that Muttley look-a-like Bill Shorten.

Wayne Rooney

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He is definitely not perfect as he is a Sharks supporter, though he is head n shoulders above the previous flogs in Gillard and the worst PM this country has had in Kevin 007 Rudd.

Dont get me started on that Muttley look-a-like Bill Shorten.
Kevin the worst PM? You could be right, but i reckon Keating gets him by a whisker

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ScMo finally admits he stuffed up. Forgiven better late than never. Must be in a good mood first granddaughters first birthday and in the mood.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well done PM Morrison.

You aren’t perfect but your one hell of a Prime Minister, during difficult times and such toxic people quick to judge and negatively react!

Your our leader ScoMo
Well done Prime Minister!

Great work on getting support to where it is needed.

Well done to support the state bodies managing the fire services. Excellent work on funding additional equipment and deploying the army reserve.

Don’t be swayed by these sad sack keyboard warriors!

Stay strong!
How good is Scomo!!!!!!

Well done Prime Minister.

Your leadership from Hawaii was exemplary and revolutionary.

Never before have we been abandoned in a crisis by a PM.

You are indeed a trendsetter and our leader.