ScoMo's Holiday Outrage

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Again election and bushfires, what do they have in common.

Seems Scomos defenders have run out of arguments and are clutching at straws.
They have the sheep defending the lying scumbags from their side of politics against the sheep attacking their lying scumbags.

It hard to pretend to sound educated while supporting any side of government, shows that they aren't that educated at all tbh.

Downtowndog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If you can’t sell your hysteria to adults, try kids.

This is what the Left has done. After all, no one is as malleable or as easily indoctrinated as children.

Consider this: If the Left didn’t tell them the world is going to end, they wouldn’t worry about it. They’d be enjoying their young lives, maybe even learning to appreciate that they live in the freest country at the most prosperous time in human history. Instead, thanks to leftists (who are children in adult bodies), they live in their grip of “existential eco-anxiety.”

This is but one more way in which the Left abuses children (along with telling them they are neither boys nor girls but whatever they choose to be; teaching them contempt for their country; and depriving them of the greatest source of morality, meaning, community, and happiness — any of the Judeo-Christian religions).

The scariest movies are those featuring brainwashed children. This horror show is happening in real life.
scary indeed

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The fire commissioner also grilled the PM as to why he wasn’t consulted when the PM called up 3000 defence reservists to help out. You’d think the commissioner would be the first person to consult
See post #368 for clip of Defence Minister's bumbling explanation. You can't write this stuff they are serving up. Wish we had Saturday Night Live.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Trust me I understand.

I can't comprehend the mentality of people who are politicising this disaster.

I think Menzies would be rolling over in his grave seeing how badly Scomo has F@#KED this up.
Same fuckwits that politicize everything and push the agenda like good little sheep while thinking they are the smartest ***** on here. Then their ilk start deep throating them fueling their egos.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Start by saying I am a ScoMo. That being said I think he has made a bit of a mess of the whole situation and hasn't handled it particularly well but man people are blowing things out of proportion. People are acting like he lit the fires himself or that he has control over the fires.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Start by saying I am a ScoMo. That being said I think he has made a bit of a mess of the whole situation and hasn't handled it particularly well but man people are blowing things out of proportion. People are acting like he lit the fires himself or that he has control over the fires. Calls for him to be sacked are absurd

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Start by saying I am a ScoMo. That being said I think he has made a bit of a mess of the whole situation and hasn't handled it particularly well but man people are blowing things out of proportion. People are acting like he lit the fires himself or that he has control over the fires.
Well I hope every **** in politics learns from this fuck up so we don't have a repeat of it.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Scomo is now making things worse for himself. He is acting as if he is guilty when he hasn't done anything wrong.

He is buckling under the media pressure which is weak, forcing handshakes etc.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
The fire commissioner also grilled the PM as to why he wasn’t consulted when the PM called up 3000 defence reservists to help out. You’d think the commissioner would be the first person to consult
I agree and have posted that here too

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Some of the blame has gotta go to Berejiklian the Premier who has escaped scrutiny so far.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Some of the blame has gotta go to Berejiklian the Premier who has escaped scrutiny so far.
Why?

Shes been there every step of the way and has done her job as premier. She probably one of the few who can hold her head up high

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why?

Shes been there every step of the way and has done her job as premier. She probably one of the few who can hold her head up high
Someone has to be held accountable for lack of land management.
For all the money spent on stadiums, trams, trains and tunnels someone let this issue slip under their guard.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Someone has to be held accountable for lack of land management.
For all the money spent on stadiums, trams, trains and tunnels someone let this issue slip under their guard.
The state government has been picking up the slack for the lack of funding from the federal government.

Climate change hasnt allowed safe hazard reduction. We've also completed record hazard reduction burns in 2019.

The extra funding required for what we needed, needed to come from the federal government

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Why?

Is it State or Fed funding cuts that caused Fire Management Officers to go from 36 to 10 statewide?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Is it State or Fed funding cuts that caused Fire Management Officers to go from 36 to 10 statewide?
I'm really struggling to find the data on that, which is why i've stayed away from funding discussions in this thread.

State labor's criticism of $40million funding cuts seems to be bullshit because this was genuinely spent on one off costs as the state libs say.

https://www.crikey.com.au/2019/12/10/nsw-firefighting-budget-fact-check/

Haven't found the reference to those funding cuts for staff yet

Last edited: