ScoMo's Holiday Outrage

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Unfortunately so many “peer reviewed” journal articles have lost a lot of credibility these days, especially with collusion to chase the latest fad in funding. Before you blow up, I’m not saying all but a lot of them and me me me speaking from experience
NASA is still warning the world about climate change, they've had funding cut by trump

CSIRO is still warning the world about climate change, they've had funding cut

Please do go on

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The first stage of the grief cycle is denial and it is clear that you, Mr Alan, along with the other Labor Party voters are preoccupied with blaming everyone and everything except yourselves for losing the unlosable election
Talking about blame are we. Well after she got back from Bali, the Defence Minister is out and about doing pressers.

Blame, plus under the bus, in order:

Non-specified State authorities
Non-specific incident officers
Defence information pushers
Defence liaison officers
Intimated the Commissioner was told

then after Speers pushed her she dumped it in the

NSW Premier's lap

Who btw was standing with the Commissioner when he admitted he knew nothing of the reservists entering the fireground under his command.

Govt is in total disarray.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Unfortunately so many “peer reviewed” journal articles have lost a lot of credibility these days, especially with collusion to chase the latest fad in funding. Before you blow up, I’m not saying all but a lot of them and me me me speaking from experience
This argument always reminds me of this meme

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
BTW, I wonder how many are aware that the IPCC scientists don't get paid. It's an entirely voluntary service.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The first stage of the grief cycle is denial and it is clear that you, Mr Alan, along with the other Labor Party voters are preoccupied with blaming everyone and everything except yourselves for losing the unlosable election
Where exactly does the unlosable election fit into the bushfires and Scomos ineptitude? Last competent thing Scomo did was win that election. Now he has to do the job, and at the moment he is failing badly.

Like Tex Perkins said 'Honeymoon is over'. Time to aim up and show us what he is made of. At the moment he has played like a bad five-eighth who does nothing but shovel the ball out the backline hoping his outside backs have a clue because he clearly doesn't.

That was a poor attempt to change the subject.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Where exactly does the unlosable election fit into the bushfires and Scomos ineptitude? Last competent thing Scomo did was win that election. Now he has to do the job, and at the moment he is failing badly.

Like Tex Perkins said 'Honeymoon is over'. Time to aim up and show us what he is made of. At the moment he has played like a bad five-eighth who does nothing but shovel the ball out the backline hoping his outside backs have a clue because he clearly doesn't.

In fairness I shouldn't have continued it on, i knew it was deflection, because thats all they have. So i probably shoulder the blame by even replying to it

Curash

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Any ideas on why the Liberals won the election and Labor didn't?

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
The RFS commissioner actually made that last point in an interview and said another 10,000 firefighters on the ground would’ve made no difference yesterday
The fire commissioner also grilled the PM as to why he wasn’t consulted when the PM called up 3000 defence reservists to help out. You’d think the commissioner would be the first person to consult

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Again election and bushfires, what do they have in common.

Seems Scomos defenders have run out of arguments and are clutching at straws.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Again election and bushfires, what do they have in common.

Seems Scomos defenders have run out of arguments and are clutching at straws.
They'll probably bring up rudd and pink batts next

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So
Again with the election. What does it have to do with bushfires and PM ineptitude?

Libs didn't win the last election, Labour lost it. The lesser of 2 evils.

A competent opposition leader would not have lost that one. Scomo bradburied it over the line.

Even so Scomo has the job, so at your next Liberal Party meeting where you all still get together to relive past glories like the last election, tell the smug prick to get over the past, pull his F@#KING finger out and do something about what is going on Today.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
In fairness I shouldn't have continued it on, i knew it was deflection, because thats all they have. So i probably shoulder the blame by even replying to it
Trust me I understand.

I can't comprehend the mentality of people who are politicising this disaster.

I think Menzies would be rolling over in his grave seeing how badly Scomo has F@#KED this up.

Kiwipup

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So

Again with the election. What does it have to do with bushfires and PM ineptitude?

Libs didn't win the last election, Labour lost it. The lesser of 2 evils.

A competent opposition leader would not have lost that one. Scomo bradburied it over the line.

Even so Scomo has the job, so at your next Liberal Party meeting where you all still get together to relive past glories like the last election, tell the smug prick to get over the past, pull his F@#KING finger out and do something about what is going on Today.
salty