ScoMo's Holiday Outrage

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry, Bill, but it wasn't the 'big end of town' but ordinary Australians who rejected Labor's embrace of identity politics, class warfare and climate alarmism
Oh I'm well aware of the type who voted the way they did.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry, Bill, but it wasn't the 'big end of town' but ordinary Australians who rejected Labor's embrace of identity politics, class warfare and climate alarmism
Ordinary Australians who didn't bother fact checking blatant lies the LNP campaigned on with help from Murdoch, Palmer and pals

xreedmatic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHQHHQ

credlin and Jones

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ffs no wonder you lot are fucking cooked
As always, when you have no answer you spit the dummy, accusing fellow Australians as "cooked" and LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL and HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHING

Stop being a little whiney bitch and man up and prove Jones' views as wrong.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
As always, when you have no answer you spit the dummy, accusing fellow Australians as "cooked" and LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL and HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHING

Stop being a little whiney bitch and man up and prove Jones' views as wrong.
Climate scientists with thousands of peer reviewed studies vs shock jock alan Jones who "tells it like it is"

Yes yes how right you are, i should prove jones wrong

Ffs logic is a massive fail for you guys

xreedmatic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Ordinary Australians who didn't bother fact checking blatant lies the LNP campaigned on with help from Murdoch, Palmer and pals
Blatant lies and politicians? They only exist in the LNP domain. Bravo, Bravo Einstein

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Blatant lies and politicians? They only exist in the LNP domain. Bravo, Bravo Einstein

Highlight the section of my comment where I said it was exclusive to the LNP

xreedmatic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Climate scientologists
Can the climate prediction models actually predict climate? No

The biggest phenomenon in climate modeling over the last 15 years is the spectacular failure of the models to predict what happened over this period: flat global temperatures, no significant warming trend. This was the one test the climate modelers were forced to stick their necks out for, and they have failed it.

Has this deterred the climate scientologists? No. In the latest UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change report they glossed over the failures of their hypothesis and doubled down with new apocalyptic predictions.

Izzy Foreal makes more sense than what you do

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Can the climate prediction models actually predict climate? No

The biggest phenomenon in climate modeling over the last 15 years is the spectacular failure of the models to predict what happened over this period: flat global temperatures, no significant warming trend. This was the one test the climate modelers were forced to stick their necks out for, and they have failed it.

Has this deterred the climate scientologists? No. In the latest UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change report they glossed over the failures of their hypothesis and doubled down with new apocalyptic predictions.

Izzy Foreal makes more sense than what you do
Alternative facts

Cool story bro

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
People need to stop watching the tv and the rubbish that it shows its easy to blame others for your problems, people need to take responsibility for their own actions if you want to live amongst the trees you have to expect that one day there will be fires, you could have another 1000 firefighters and I doubt you'd see a different outcome
Where do you think electricity, water and food comes from for the cities? Example - Snowy river system etc. Where do you expect those that harness, maintain and produce these commodities to live?
My sister lives in Huskisson, youd never in a million years think theyd be under bushfire threat. There ok but with a fires popping up everywhere. 1 a suburb away 2 days ago. Evacuations etc etc.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Where do you think electricity, water and food comes from for the cities? Example - Snowy river system etc. Where do you expect those that harness, maintain and produce these commodities to live?
My sister lives in Huskisson, youd never in a million years think theyd be under bushfire threat. There ok but with a fires popping up everywhere. 1 a suburb away 2 days ago. Evacuations etc etc.
Glad they are ok mate. I have a place in Hyam’s. I haven’t been able to get down there myself but the updates people have been sending me are horrific

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Glad they are ok mate. I have a place in Hyam’s. I haven’t been able to get down there myself but the updates people have been sending me are horrific
Obviously life is first concern but couldn't imagine what its like not to know whether you've lost your house or not. All the best.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Now he's using TV ads to self promote, getting desperate ScoMo.

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If you can’t sell your hysteria to adults, try kids.

This is what the Left has done. After all, no one is as malleable or as easily indoctrinated as children.

Consider this: If the Left didn’t tell them the world is going to end, they wouldn’t worry about it. They’d be enjoying their young lives, maybe even learning to appreciate that they live in the freest country at the most prosperous time in human history. Instead, thanks to leftists (who are children in adult bodies), they live in their grip of “existential eco-anxiety.”

This is but one more way in which the Left abuses children (along with telling them they are neither boys nor girls but whatever they choose to be; teaching them contempt for their country; and depriving them of the greatest source of morality, meaning, community, and happiness — any of the Judeo-Christian religions).

The scariest movies are those featuring brainwashed children. This horror show is happening in real life.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Climate scientists with thousands of peer reviewed studies vs shock jock alan Jones who "tells it like it is"
Unfortunately so many “peer reviewed” journal articles have lost a lot of credibility these days, especially with collusion to chase the latest fad in funding. Before you blow up, I’m not saying all but a lot of them and me me me speaking from experience

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
If you can’t sell your hysteria to adults, try kids.

This is what the Left has done. After all, no one is as malleable or as easily indoctrinated as children.

Consider this: If the Left didn’t tell them the world is going to end, they wouldn’t worry about it. They’d be enjoying their young lives, maybe even learning to appreciate that they live in the freest country at the most prosperous time in human history. Instead, thanks to leftists (who are children in adult bodies), they live in their grip of “existential eco-anxiety.”

This is but one more way in which the Left abuses children (along with telling them they are neither boys nor girls but whatever they choose to be; teaching them contempt for their country; and depriving them of the greatest source of morality, meaning, community, and happiness — any of the Judeo-Christian religions).

The scariest movies are those featuring brainwashed children. This horror show is happening in real life.
You have stolen my dreams and my childhood hahaha