ScoMo's Holiday Outrage

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
No just saying we have a terrible problem with people who vote for Labour because of the welfare system and that only ,its not really the type of vote that helps
You’ve hit a sore point there. Expect to be trolled by her in every comment you make from now on

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
People need to stop watching the tv and the rubbish that it shows its easy to blame others for your problems, people need to take responsibility for their own actions if you want to live amongst the trees you have to expect that one day there will be fires, you could have another 1000 firefighters and I doubt you'd see a different outcome

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
People need to stop watching the tv and the rubbish that it shows its easy to blame others for your problems, people need to take responsibility for their own actions if you want to live amongst the trees you have to expect that one day there will be fires, you could have another 1000 firefighters and I doubt you'd see a different outcome
The RFS commissioner actually made that last point in an interview and said another 10,000 firefighters on the ground would’ve made no difference yesterday

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
No just saying we have a terrible problem with people who vote for Labour because of the welfare system and that only ,its not really the type of vote that helps ,and you forgot the waste of money NBN on your list another vote buying policy that didn't work for them and no I didn't vote for the LNP
Just so we can understand...The welfare people vote for Labor? Please detail these welfare people you speak of that don't help.

And the waste if money with the NBN. Whose fault is that?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
And so someone doesn't like him and? he probably wanted Shorten to be PM, hes allowed an opinion as we all are
Yes he expressed an opinion.

What you're saying tho is he expressed that opinion as a Labor voter who wanted Shorten to be PM, and not as a disillusioned firie on the job?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Just so we can understand...The welfare people vote for Labor? Please detail these welfare people you speak of that don't help.

And the waste if money with the NBN. Whose fault is that?
I laugh every time I hear people that are on the dole saying Labor are for the working man haha

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You’ve hit a sore point there. Expect to be trolled by her in every comment you make from now on
Yeah I was already because I agreed with something Horse said way bac,k apparently im a horse lover or something like that because I thought his quote made sence

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yeah I was already because I agreed with something Horse said way bac,k apparently im a horse lover or something like that because I thought his quote made sence
Sorry I didn't associate your name with Horse. Don't make it worse by associating with Natboy ;)

It was a legit enquiry I made above re welfare recipients/Labor and the NBN. I was genuinely interested in your opinion.

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ScoMo is only making things worse every time his smug face appears on television and he attempts to justify he actions to date.

Combine this with negative interest rates, bank bail ins and the $10,000 cash ban and he has found out:

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
ScoMo is only making things worse every time his smug face appears on television and he attempts to justify he actions to date.

Combine this with negative interest rates, bank bail ins and the $10,000 cash ban and he has found out:

I agree, he should’ve stayed in Hawaii because he’s making it worse everytime he speaks. He also should’ve consulted Shane Fitzsimmons before his call on the military

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No just saying we have a terrible problem with people who vote for Labour because of the welfare system and that only ,its not really the type of vote that helps ,and you forgot the waste of money NBN on your list another vote buying policy that didn't work for them and no I didn't vote for the LNP
Perhaps Howard shouldn't have sold off the telecommunications network for a years worth of profit in his tenure as pm. The NBN could largely have been funded by the business that Australian tax payers built to take care of these things.

As far as I'm concerned, people who despise welfare recipients are lacking in both empathy and common sense. Australia has a huge job shortage. Whether you like it or not, I'd prefer not to see unemployed people become homeless or forced into crime to survive. And every dollar spent supports businesses and keeps other jobs alive.

And at the end of the day, even if we allowed our welfare system to be completely removed, the liberals would just give more tax breaks to the ultra wealthy. I don't know why anyone that works for a living thinks otherwise.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sociopath much?

People have died, lost everything from family members to their homes and all their belongings and this is your answer?

What about towns like Cobargo that were built up residential areas? They didn't 'live amongst the trees'. What about the coastal town that have never seen bushfires since anglo-saxon rule?

And what about the fires that were deliberately lit? Still their fault for 'living amongst the trees'? What about the farms that have been lost?

And do you really believe that another 1000 firefighters wouldn't have helped? With another 1000 firefighters and the fires would have been extinguished weeks ago. They would never have gotten to the stage they are now. They would not have been required yesterday.

I like how you took the commissioners quote out of context to suit your argument.He was talking about just yesterday, not for the whole event that started last November.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
And so someone doesn't like him and? he probably wanted Shorten to be PM, hes allowed an opinion as we all are
Or maybe he just wants a competent PM who can do the F@#KING job.

Clearly this one can't.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sociopath much?

People have died, lost everything from family members to their homes and all their belongings and this is your answer?

What about towns like Cobargo that were built up residential areas? They didn't 'live amongst the trees'. What about the coastal town that have never seen bushfires since anglo-saxon rule?

And what about the fires that were deliberately lit? Still their fault for 'living amongst the trees'? What about the farms that have been lost?

And do you really believe that another 1000 firefighters wouldn't have helped? With another 1000 firefighters and the fires would have been extinguished weeks ago. They would never have gotten to the stage they are now. They would not have been required yesterday.

I like how you took the commissioners quote out of context to suit your argument.He was talking about just yesterday, not for the whole event that started last November.
A lot of people are severely lacking in empathy and the fact that these fires have carried on for so long just means that those people are finding it hard to keep their feet out of their mouths. Sadly it all started with politicians and some assertions that people deserved to lose everything for allegedly being green voters. Hopefully people remember how the most callous of politicians behaved when the next election rolls around.

Wayne Rooney

Kennel Established
Reaction score
A lot of people are severely lacking in empathy and the fact that these fires have carried on for so long just means that those people are finding it hard to keep their feet out of their mouths. Sadly it all started with politicians and some assertions that people deserved to lose everything for allegedly being green voters. Hopefully people remember how the most callous of politicians behaved when the next election rolls around.
What a load of bullocks Mr. Shorten

Packstar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The first stage of the grief cycle is denial and it is clear that you, Mr Alan, along with the other Labor Party voters are preoccupied with blaming everyone and everything except yourselves for losing the unlosable election

Packstar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHQHHQ

credlin and Jones

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ffs no wonder you lot are fucking cooked
Sorry, Bill, but it wasn't the 'big end of town' but ordinary Australians who rejected Labor's embrace of identity politics, class warfare and climate alarmism