The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
IT’S DUCKING HOT... I’M JUST GLAD I DON’T LIVE IN DUCKING PENRIFF... THE
MERCURY HIT 48.5 AT 2:35PM MAKING IT OFFICIALLY THE HOTTEST PLACEMON EARTH.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
IT’S DUCKING HOT... I’M JUST GLAD I DON’T LIVE IN DUCKING PENRIFF... THE
MERCURY HIT 48.5 AT 2:35PM MAKING IT OFFICIALLY THE HOTTEST PLACEMON EARTH.
Bah what do you know back in my day it got to 57 degrees all day every day and I had to walk to school barefoot them it snowed in the afternoons and had to walk back at 40 below with no shoes

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Bah what do you know back in my day it got to 57 degrees all day every day and I had to walk to school barefoot them it snowed in the afternoons and had to walk back at 40 below with no shoes
How far was the walk to school?

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What the actual fuck, first time using Google browser for like a month and this ad pops up
20200105_010648.jpg

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Government promoting light rail safety using this HAHAHAHA they even run ads on TV with this shit. Our tax dollars at work.

They also disabled likes/dislikes and comments on their ad campaign.

Wahesh

Reaction score
@GoTheDoggies while I agree with you, please don't hurt my eyes with those special people again :(

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Nothing wrong with her having an opinion, however I put as much weight into what she says about it as I would my 4 yo son.

She is not a climatologist
She is not a professional environmentalist
She is not an economist

She has barely (within the last few days) turned 17 and has zero professional qualifications.

Taking advice from her is akin to to taking anti immunisation advise from an NRL player and his wife.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with her having an opinion, however I put as much weight into what she says about it as I would my 4 yo son.

She is not an economist

She has barely (within the last few days) turned 17 and has zero professional qualifications.

Taking advice from her is akin to to taking anti immunisation advise from an NRL player and his wife.
True. But her stance has always been that people should listen to the scientists.

She's obviously there for emotional value rather than facts. But she's not saying "I'm an expert". She's constantly said the opposite. That she's not an expert but she just gets annoyed with people not listening to the experts.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
True. But her stance has always been that people should listen to the scientists.

She's obviously there for emotional value rather than facts. But she's not saying "I'm an expert". She's constantly said the opposite. That she's not an expert but she just gets annoyed with people not listening to the experts.
Which experts? There are experts on both sides tbh.

She is annoyed that people aren’t listening to the experts she wants them to.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Which experts? There are experts on both sides tbh.

She is annoyed that people aren’t listening to the experts she wants them to.
IPCC she's focusing on. Which is the best we currently have when it comes to reviews of all available data.

It's also not very balanced from what I've seen. The top science journals all support one side while Conservative Think Tanks support the other side.

Wahesh

Reaction score

She is not an economist

What I'm sick of is that she 'thinks' this is the result of climate change. The fact is, the is a HOT country every summer, and the bushfires that have been happening in this country date back as far as records show, and we've even had days hotter than those recorded on Saturday in the past.

Every single time there's a problem with the environment, climate change or not (NOT in our case) her half-eaten-sushi-roll-head has to pollute the airwaves further with her bullshit.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
What I'm sick of is that she 'thinks' this is the result of climate change. The fact is, the is a HOT country every summer, and the bushfires that have been happening in this country date back as far as records show, and we've even had days hotter than those recorded on Saturday in the past.

Every single time there's a problem with the environment, climate change or not (NOT in our case) her half-eaten-sushi-roll-head has to pollute the airwaves further with her bullshit.
You're only posting this because of climate change.....

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Communism/ Government corruption is the blame for climate change.
Fuck their stupid excuses, no such law is no such law and NSW needs to expel these militants on their power trip before they get a foot in the door and society self destructs in the Hunter.