ScoMo's Holiday Outrage

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Indigenous people managed the land with controlled burns. They did not start out of control bushfires that destroyed the land they needed for their livelyhood.

Bushfires are as much a part of the environmental landscape as floods and droughts. Cook noticed bushfires along the east coast in 1770.
So you’re saying the whites brought climate change with them? You may laugh at that but people like AOC actually blame white people for “climate change”. Also good point about how global warming has now changed into climate change because as you said no one bought into that name

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Look at the reporter trying to bait a response here with the holiday agenda. That's the media for you.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It’s not funny but the truth, invaded a country on the basis of a lie. How soon we forget.
“Invaded” lol. Mate if you feel guilty about it that’s on you. But you’re still living here and aren’t offering your land to aborigines. So I would say stop with the virtue signalling and appreciate the country you’re in.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Look at the reporter trying to bait a response here with the holiday agenda. That's the media for you.

“The prime minister came in with bmw’s”
This is why msm has lost all credibility. What in the fuck has that got to do with anything? Oh I know, virtue signalling. It will make the strong people be like hey yeahhhhhh that money should go to the fires or poor people. Absolute fucking retards.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
“The prime minister came in with bmw’s”
This is why msm has lost all credibility. What in the fuck has that got to do with anything? Oh I know, virtue signalling. It will make the strong people be like hey yeahhhhhh that money should go to the fires or poor people. Absolute fucking retards.
The media were in these towns speaking to residents before politicians arrived. With that line of questioning they are trying to provoke a reaction from distressed, emotional residents. They will no doubt release videos of locals yelling at politicians now and directing anger towards them.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The media were in these towns speaking to residents before politicians arrived. With that line of questioning they are trying to provoke a reaction from distressed, emotional residents. They will no doubt release videos of locals yelling at politicians now and directing anger towards them.
Exactly right. Pathetic. But that’s the only way the left knows how to get support. Talk to and manipulate peoples emotions. You never see a lefty for one second putting their emotions to the side and just realise back burning can prevent disasters like these. I mean even now the fire fighters are backburning certain areas creating boarders (fuck even fire fighters create borders to stop unwanted fires coming in) because it works!!!

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Exactly right. Pathetic. But that’s the only way the left knows how to get support. Talk to and manipulate peoples emotions. You never see a lefty for one second putting their emotions to the side and just realise back burning can prevent disasters like these. I mean even now the fire fighters are backburning certain areas creating boarders (fuck even fire fighters create borders to stop unwanted fires coming in) because it works!!!
What does the left have to do with back burning?

Last I checked the National Parks and Wildlife Service and RFS were in control of backburning. Answerable to Liberal Governments for quite a number of years.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Last I checked the National Parks and Wildlife Service and RFS were in control of backburning. Answerable to Liberal Governments for quite a number of years.
It has everything to do with those greenie gays. They won’t even let people cut down trees on their properties lol.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

That's what they do. Scumbags but I guess 50% of the public wanted the hard questions asked. No one gets a straight answer out of Scomo.

He handled himself well. Side stepped but seemed genuine and gave enough of an answer to make the reporter irrelevant.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It has everything to do with those greenie gays. They won’t even let people cut down trees on their properties lol.
How is that possible?

With 5% of the vote they have no legal power as an extremely small opposition party.

The Libs have been in power since O' Farrell and the Emergency Services Minister is in control of backburning. The Greens are sh!t as a political power. The Libs have all the power.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Got laugh at the leftie reasoning.

No more rightwing tv than Fox with Stokes' 7 a close second.

That interview was just for ratings. That or else the ambulance chaser reporter is gonna get canned by Kerry for embarrassing a Lib.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Got laugh at the leftie reasoning.

No more rightwing tv than Fox with Stokes' 7 a close second.

That interview was just for ratings. That or else the ambulance chaser reporter is gonna get canned by Kerry for embarrassing a Lib.
Unfortunately I came to the conclusion a long time ago that true journalism is dead.

Now we have commentators not impartial journalists, and comments are for sale.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Unfortunately I came to the conclusion a long time ago that true journalism is dead.

Now we have commentators not impartial journalists, and comments are for sale.
True cnn, smh, guardian, vox, vice, buzzfeed, msnbc, abc, bbc, nbc etc have lost any credibility. I mean they think a a white schoolboy standing still smiling is aggressive lol. Great journalism

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
True cnn, smh, guardian, vox, vice, buzzfeed, msnbc, abc, bbc, nbc etc have lost any credibility. I mean they think a a white schoolboy standing still smiling is aggressive lol. Great journalism
You forgot Chanel 7 & 9 and 2GB

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
And EVERY politician.

Greedy scumbag lying *****. They serve their bank accounts and not the sheep.
The problem is the political system. A good idea is squashed because it came from the opposition.

Our country is fucked in a lot of areas because they simply can’t agree what’s good for Australia. Doesn’t matter what side you support it’s simply Australian politics unfortunately

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The problem is the political system. A good idea is squashed because it came from the opposition.

Our country is fucked in a lot of areas because they simply can’t agree what’s good for Australia. Doesn’t matter what side you support it’s simply Australian politics unfortunately
So true ...it's 2 sides going at each other but one has the vast resources of Murdoch, Stokes 7 media, Nine, Fox , Macquarie radio syndicates, IPA, mining, big business, multi nationals.

The other has the union movement.

The rest of us have ABC, the Guardian and a few others to garner some sort of factual sense of it all.

Australia last.